Cosplayer Andrasta

SJ7

High Roller
Aug 6, 2020
Ya'll ready know.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
✌️
IMG_0652.jpg

Comment

r3ddz

Sep 20, 2020
i know megas dont last long
but does anyone have any other suggestion to have everything bundled up somewhere?
maybe even a torrent?

Reactions: Gohan101 and Metus
1 Comment
H
hkennereth commented
Torrents almost solve the longevity issue, but with two major downsides: 1. you can't update them. 2. they are only as good as the number of people sharing them at any given time, and for this type of content that won't be a great number. Because any updates will force people to download a new package, they will abandon old ones removing them from the shared network, in turn creating the same problem again: if no one is sharing, the archive is dead.

I don't have an answer for you. Cyberdrop is in my opinion the most long-lasting picture sharing solution out there, but there isn't a good way to upload full packages of multiple albums with it. At best you can upload each set to a separate cyberdrop album, and then create one post which collects and organize them, but you are at the mercy of each uploader to keep the albums available, and they can still be reported which is made easier if you collect all links in a single space. It's a real catch-22.

undo2000

Aug 18, 2020
I am going to make a TG group, where we can contribute with $1 or $2 and buy her content. Would you be interested?

2 Comments
SJ7
SJ7 commented
Her content is just $10 brother. If you guys can hang on til next month, I could get her new stuff.

U
undo2000 commented
Sorry, man... I'm in a tough moment (LATAM) and I couldn't afford $10 right now. Also I don't want to put weight in one person and just wait until someone post it. Not my intention to offend anyone. Thank you so much for the contributions. You're awesome :)

Reactions: SJ7