Cosplayer Anastasia Komori

L

lionhearth98

Yeah... kinda frustrating, but again, she's known for it. I just hope she doesn't postpone it like 2 week and then end up saying "ohh whoopsie, me got covid again, sorry for the silence again"
Well, I think those girls are just like that. I sub to Sayathefox with some friends and even tho the payment goes through on the 1st of the month and we are still on the 13th and I have yet to hear from her lol.

Comment
B

BumblesDunk

Well, I think those girls are just like that. I sub to Sayathefox with some friends and even tho the payment goes through on the 1st of the month and we are still on the 13th and I have yet to hear from her lol.
I dont really get it... maybe I'm just being insensitive but... is it that hard to take cute fucking pictures of yourself? Lol... Maybe it is, but so is flipping burgers, but fucking 70 percent of America wakes up and does thay every day [metaphorically]. I guess the difference here is that tons of people will still pay these girls when they do literally nothing so there's no real punishment for not doing anything...

Kinda reminds me of that scene from idiocracy where Rita is just charging that dude by the hour for literally just standing there and saying she's gonna have sex with him and he ends up paying for like a day or two lol

Reactions: Za0Za0 and Rida
Comment

Za0Za0

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
I dont really get it... maybe I'm just being insensitive but... is it that hard to take cute fucking pictures of yourself? Lol... Maybe it is, but so is flipping burgers, but fucking 70 percent of America wakes up and does thay every day [metaphorically]. I guess the difference here is that tons of people will still pay these girls when they do literally nothing so there's no real punishment for not doing anything...

Kinda reminds me of that scene from idiocracy where Rita is just charging that dude by the hour for literally just standing there and saying she's gonna have sex with him and he ends up paying for like a day or two lol

The worst part is that Komori isn't even one you the worst girls in terms of delays or not delivering. Infuriating stuff, but as long simps exist, those girls canact with zero care :/

Comment
B

BumblesDunk

Ex
The worst part is that Komori isn't even one you the worst girls in terms of delays or not delivering. Infuriating stuff, but as long simps exist, those girls canact with zero care :/
Exactly. And it can be kinda hard to tell until it's too late. I subbed to a girl on onlyfans that has a bunch of subs and constantly posted about her OF on instagram only to find out she hadn't posted in 2 months and her OF posts were full of comments like "guys... she hasn't posted in 2 months, we should leave" but most weren't. Very unfortunate

Comment
L

lionhearth98

She already has the pictures. She's not done "editing" them. In quotes because her pics are very simple and have just a filter on top or something. I BELIEVE and its just a random thought. Those girls are just lazy lmao.

I mean if you can make thousands of dollars per month with the MINIMUM amount of effort required: taking hot pics of you, posting some teasers, then forgetting about it for 2 weeks, then posting the rest of the set when you're bored in your home, doing nothing, you'll be like, hey Imma post this shit now, ... okay done, took me 10 minutes tops. Now watch those sexy dollars coming in to my account.

I'd do the same. But sadly I'm not a hot Russian cosplayer, but every day that passes I wish I was born a girl this cute and I'd be fucking rich by now.

Comment
B

BumblesDunk

As I've said before, sometimes I get this weird feeling that she has a scary Russian handler and she's not in control of anything hahaha so who knows

Comment

konorbrait

Feb 27, 2021
The problem is that only the photographer has all the photos. It was a professional studio photo session, not a photo from home. And the photographer first gives 1-2 photos as samples. The rest of the photos he will process forever, because he is lazy. He will not give up a photo without processing, because he is crooked.
She took most of the photos with the announcement on her phone. This can be seen in the quality.

Reactions: Rida
Comment
B

BumblesDunk

The problem is that only the photographer has all the photos. It was a professional studio photo session, not a photo from home. And the photographer first gives 1-2 photos as samples. The rest of the photos he will process forever, because he is lazy. He will not give up a photo without processing, because he is crooked.
She took most of the photos with the announcement on her phone. This can be seen in the quality.
He is crooked? How do you know all of this?

Comment

konorbrait

Feb 27, 2021
He is crooked? How do you know all of this?
Hands are crooked. This is a Russian figurative expression. Photographers value their reputation and do not give photos without processing. Because the photos in the original are usually not very good. In Russia, everything is very bad in this industry. I myself am to some extent a Russian photographer, I know what I'm talking about.

Comment