Youtuber Marlingyoga

hangelp

Yoga&Gratefulness
Feb 27, 2021
Sad to say that this Marling thread has run its course. She posted another Patreon angle video yesterday. But I'm not going to post it here. It's the same as every other video. It's gotta be the most repetitive thing I've ever watched. Over 700 videos and the ones I've posted above are the only ones worth viewing. Even if someone else picks up the torch, it'll just be more of what's already been posted. Hell, even the outfits are the same. Happy Groundhog Day. Cheers.
I do the Yoga sessions with her everyday. I never knew there was this angle to see more of her, WOW. I would hope you can reconsider posting more from the Patreon showing the 2nd angle.
Thanks

Comment

darkpassenger9

Lewd God
Sep 11, 2020
I do the Yoga sessions with her everyday. I never knew there was this angle to see more of her, WOW. I would hope you can reconsider posting more from the Patreon showing the 2nd angle.
Thanks
I was only a member of her patreon for 1 month. I will not be re-signing. Almost 800 videos and the ones I posted above are the best of the lot.

Comment

moineau

Virgin
Mar 3, 2021
I was only a member of her patreon for 1 month. I will not be re-signing. Almost 800 videos and the ones I posted above are the best of the lot.

Hey, thanks for your work!

I agree with you, but not completely. I was a member for a month, and it's true that initially the videos were pretty bad. But over time she gets sexier and sexier, and the videos you showed are a good example!

I have some videos, I will share more with you guys during the weeks.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1 Comment
B
brunofarofa commented
wow!

hangelp

Yoga&Gratefulness
Feb 27, 2021
moineau
It was only a dream until you came along. I dreamed of seeing some more videos from the second angle. I dreamed that darkpassenger9 could see "his trash is someone's treasure". I dreamed, and then you came along and made it a reality. Thank You.
I do yoga with her everyday and I am always grateful and am in yoga heaven because of both of you.

Reactions: Muggsc
Comment

moineau

Virgin
Mar 3, 2021
Comment

hangelp

Yoga&Gratefulness
Feb 27, 2021
2 huge surprises! The first is 610 and the 2nd is 624, because I really liked those for the yoga stretches. I actually did those 3 times each when they came out on U-tbe.
I am especially grateful for these.
I can not thank you enough!

Reactions: moineau
Comment

Hello32123

Virgin
Mar 5, 2021
Hi!
Thank you for the comment, and glad that it makes you happy. Here are some more videos, I'll post more later

These links don't work

Comment