Youtuber Marlingyoga

hangelp

Yoga&Gratefulness
Feb 27, 2021
"There's something about this woman"
My neighbor is 9 years younger than me; but I look a bit younger than her. She avoids being in any 1 on 1 situations with me because I am a lesbian and she can not understand that. She sometimes joke to others to watch out because I will, or want to "convert" them. I installed motorized furniture in my unit and that allows a lot of space when they are retracted and hidden. Last summer my door was open and my neighbor popped her head in and was surprised when she saw me sitting on my yoga mat. "I thought COVID got you because your door was open and your unit looked like you moved out, it is so empty." I showed her how my furniture worked and in the mean time Marling Yoga was still on the screen. We started to chat about Yoga and health and age and all that.
A few months later she told me she started dong this Yoga thing while watching MarlingYoga. A week later she came to my unit and just right out ask how do I know I was lesbian and how does someone know they are a lesbian. I was shocked at the question and asked what brought this on. She explained that she was following my path by doing daily yoga and for some reason looked forward to doing it with MarlingYoga. She went on and on about this woman and now feels that she really like her and if given the chance she would even have a sexual relations with her.
We are now doing yoga together and everyday when she leaves she says, "There's something about this woman"

Again, thanks for all the 2nd angle videos. I am thinking about sharing them with my neighbor.

Comment