Gingered aka tiernen

Aug 21, 2020
Some of y'all really need to take a chill. Shit'll go up when it goes up.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

3 Comments
C
captain_apollo commented
One of those videos where she's getting eaten out is hot. The one before it however she looks like she's getting fucked with a table leg from the reaction she's giving. Pain/discomfort?

S
showdembobs commented
I couldn't get a few to work

J
JHammer commented
when she comes she sounds like a tortois orgasm

Ade86

Feb 28, 2021
Is this the big announcement that was hyped up in the thread?
I think the big step for her was that she is now including real cum in her pictures and not some kind of simulation with saliva or lotion.

I hope to see new content where we get to see the guy cumming directly on her. And especially seeing her suck on a real dick and not a prosthetic.

Comment

dmpc

Virgin
Dec 25, 2020
I don't know what it is about this girl that turns me on. She's absolutely not my usual physical type, but something about her attitude gets me going. Thanks to the folks who have been providing content in this thread!

Comment

Musings04

Apr 30, 2022
One of those videos where she's getting eaten out is hot. The one before it however she looks like she's getting fucked with a table leg from the reaction she's giving. Pain/discomfort?
A lot of people grow up being told their bodies are “gross, wrong, and evil,” and most people have to MacGuyver their way to an orgasm because of a lack of sexual education and self-awareness. There’s an entire psych theory as to why some people have to tense up all their muscles to come, which I won’t go into, but it boils down to: There IS one wrong way to have an orgasm, and it’s the only way she seems to know how.

She’s simply not doing herself any favors by being performative, first. 🤷‍♀
(I’m not a psych, but I am an analyst)

Comment