Gingered aka tiernen

Aug 21, 2020
I know that a little while back I spoke about the importance of tempering expectations and that the flood gates wouldn't open once she started doing more, but after last week, today's post feels a little disappointing. Next week's post will probably be my last, unless she posts earlier in the day two weeks from now.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1 Comment
Lordy_mcdingleberry
Lordy_mcdingleberry commented
I'm beginning to think her content is becoming very ego-driven. I remember when it was just pictures and no vids/masturbation, but now she doesn't have to move past that goalpost (for now).

I can't comment on the amount of fans/followers she has, but she must have enough if her content has plateaued to the baseline standard of what we get every 1-2 weeks being more of the same without anything close to what other chicks do for cheaper. What I can't stand is her storytelling of tinder hookups and how she laughs her way through sentences; If i wanted to blow my load to a "comedian", i'd find a compilation of rape jokes 🤷‍♂️
Don't get me wrong, her body is rocking and i'll always have a thing for redheads, but honestly, just wake me up she's got a dick in her mouth.

S

surja

I'm beginning to think her content is becoming very ego-driven. I remember when it was just pictures and no vids/masturbation, but now she doesn't have to move past that goalpost (for now).

I can't comment on the amount of fans/followers she has, but she must have enough if her content has plateaued to the baseline standard of what we get every 1-2 weeks being more of the same without anything close to what other chicks do for cheaper. What I can't stand is her storytelling of tinder hookups and how she laughs her way through sentences; If i wanted to blow my load to a "comedian", i'd find a compilation of rape jokes 🤷‍♂️
Don't get me wrong, her body is rocking and i'll always have a thing for redheads, but honestly, just wake me up she's got a dick in her mouth.
You're right. She doesn't get paid to tell stories about whoring.

3 Comments
Lordy_mcdingleberry
Lordy_mcdingleberry commented
I don't mind the whoring stories, i love hearing about her getting railed and being a total slut. I just hate how she goes about it and talking about irrelevant shit about going to store to get condoms and laughing throughout. Just very slow and grating way to about it.
If was more straightforward (or shit, even if she rubbed one out while talking about getting some) then i'd be all for it!

G
gingerdream18 commented
sounds made up

commented
No judgment, but her lisp is distracting. The way she moves her mouth when she talks is awkward.