Youtuber Marlingyoga

Whatever1!

Lewd God
Jun 30, 2021
Skinny dip in the pool
v imeo.com/894484467/aebf88f6e0

Such wasted potential, great idea filming from up there, way to go. Dumbasses.

6 Comments
V
vergeman12 commented
At least she is finally fully naked. So that helps

Y
yosif98 commented
she has been fully naked before but we can see barely anything. Mostly is pixelated ass and side boobs

K
kerel commented
Nice pointers

S
sansibar commented
i think this is a progress. step by step. she gets familar to being completely naked in front of the camera.

M
mercedesc200 commented
I am in love.

Englishman
Englishman commented
Let's new Patreon angle 226 bro

soso

Lewd God
Jan 13, 2022
Can someone tell us the patroon number of this photo?

marlingyoga-patreon-sex-video-1.jpg

Comment

AllexBon

Virgin
Feb 24, 2021
I eagerly awaited to see more by subscribing on/off to her Patreon site. As time went by, I got bored. She made dozens of empty promises and never took constructive criticism well. I DM'd her a few times--she would tell me how she would invest money into this and that and videos would be in 4k, etc. In the last couple of years, she's seemingly not taking care of herself. She looks like a hungover sloth in many of her YT posts. She's showing more now, but she is about 1/3rd as attractive. I don't think she's very intelligent, but certainly is smart enough to realize that the tease gets more followers than delivering the goods. We are the pathetic ones...not her. All of us that spent time and money on her BS are the idiots, not her. I am sure she is as shady in her real life as she is on her Patreon. If you are angry, stop looking--she's not worth your or anyone's attention.

1 Comment
D
Dillo commented
You are absolutely right. We are the fools for making her rich with very minimal effort on her part. She's really not worth it. I'm not even angry anymore. Raising your hopes for any decent content from her will only end in disappointment. I've stopped caring to be honest.

Malagate

High Roller
Feb 20, 2021
WTF: although the thumbnail is different, today's youtube video (#1792) is the exact same video she posted as #1773 on 25 Nov.... shenanigans are afoot...

2 Comments
darkpassenger9
darkpassenger9 commented
That's what you get for your money on free YT. No shenanigans in her patreon posts. In patreon1792 is actually was actually a new video and not a reup of 1773. Both were equally boring and pointless, but at least they were unique.

She's just an airhead and gets confused easily. Even she gets her video numbers wrong at least once or twice per month. Names videos with the wrong numbers, skips a number, etc. Probably an honest mistake in her youtube post. It's also an easy mistake to make, when you consider she's recorded and uploaded almost 3,000 (almost identical) videos from two separate cell phones over the years.

darkpassenger9
darkpassenger9 commented
Also, please don't reply to the thread with complaints, requests, or speculation. Everyone gets notifications that there's new content, only to discover that you're a retard. Only post a new comment if you have an actual video to share. Don't retard.

darkpassenger9

Lewd God
Sep 11, 2020
Videos 1,794 and 1,795. Regular and patreon angles.
She's sitting down, doing nothing and showing nothing in all 4. Only posting for the full dresses-with-pantyhose crowd. Not even worth my time to post thumbnail previews.

Regular:
vimeo.com/894491939/58a55a25b2
Patreon:
vimeo.com/894492062/7a8e5ff379

Regular:
vimeo.com/894852944/ab9cde8e7f
Patreon:
vimeo.com/894853618/f9454b510a

3 Comments
Englishman
Englishman commented
Patreon angle 226 please

Englishman
Englishman commented
Please don't say nothing doing, nothing showing 🤣😂

Englishman
Englishman commented
Bro where are you?))

Whatever1!

Lewd God
Jun 30, 2021
Prepare to be disappointed

vimeo embed doesn't work and can't be arsed to manually type in the url from the app

Patreon class 226 Patreon angle
v imeo.com/895531286/f44e6602b4

4 Comments
Englishman
Englishman commented
Absolutely not interesting nothing

darkpassenger9
darkpassenger9 commented
Viewing the HTML source on the patreon posts lets you see the URL easily enough. Too bad the video isn't even worth the effort of a right-click.

Here it is, anyway.
Regular angle:
vimeo.com/895506169/340be4df91

D
Dillo commented
How she continues to get new paying subscribers baffles me. Her patreon is one big scam. She doesn't even try. Minimal effort for maximum pay. She's a crook.

3rwe
3rwe commented
Maybe she is on this week? anyway I'm guessing she will have an xmas special so just pull something from the archive and use that till something new drops

youmeus81

Jun 6, 2021
1 Comment
3rwe
3rwe commented
Dillo loves to complain about her but he's always here - still watching - still not watching all the other yoga girls who happily strip off. and she continues to get subs and continues to make money