Youtuber Marlingyoga

Whatever1!

Lewd God
Jun 30, 2021
Nice outfit, but at this point, who gives a shit? Just listen to this cunt speak, where the fuck does she get off thinking like this? Imagine complaining about a 'job' that doesn't even take a full workday per week and requires no further work besides recording and uploading a couple of videos. How many of her subscribers does she actually think watch her for her shitty, repetitive yoga?

MarlingYoga day 1790
v imeo.com/893032377/37d8c44248
MarlingYoga day 1790 Patreon angle
v imeo.com/893032593/aa018e0b55

2 Comments
darkpassenger9
darkpassenger9 commented
Right? She doesn't even edit any of her videos. Not once. Not even to crop the beginning or end. She even uses the front-facing selfie camera so she see can see if she's in frame or not. Can't be bothered learning how use the main (higher quality) iphone camera with a tripod. Yet she has 697 paid patreons right now. Sigh...

D
Dillo commented
She really doesn't appreciate her subscribers. That is pretty obvious at this point. I've never seen a lazier and more deceptive content creator than her. But it is what it is I guess. As long as the money keeps rolling in, why would she care? I expect her to increase her subscription fee next year to maybe $40. She knows people are still gonna pay for her mediocre content anyway.

Whatever1!

Lewd God
Jun 30, 2021
Patreon class 224
v imeo.com/893032429/6379954db0
Patreon class 224 Patreon angle
v imeo.com/893032635/176029d61d

10 Comments
darkpassenger9
darkpassenger9 commented
Those flashes might have actually been decent if she used the main rear-facing camera...but that ain't never gonna happen. Too complicated.

W
wnkr_uk commented
Wholly labia majora, batman o_O

Z
Zwien commented
27:28 on the Patreon angle.

darkpassenger9
darkpassenger9 commented
Well AKSHUTALLY, those would be minora. Got you back! haha. Plus, I'm actually correct. Look it up. Cheers!

W
wnkr_uk commented
Looking it up..... still not sure.... will look it up some more. Perhaps I'll ask Malin.

B
BIRRA commented
Captura de Ecrã (944).png

Y
yosif98 commented
G
gianky commented
Qualcuno può metterlo su gofile per favore? Grazie

Y
yosif98 commented
didnt she tell she was gonna publish another class today, or is she so used to lying to people that does not poses any problem any more

Englishman
Englishman commented
Please share 225 Patreon angle

darkpassenger9

Lewd God
Sep 11, 2020
Patreon class 225. Same outfit as 224. Just different poses. No panties or bra, but still doesn't really show much.

She hasn't posted a patreon angle. I'll edit this post if she does.

vimeo.com/893230471/8fbbac06b1

edit to include patreon angle (it's tantalizing, but largely worthless, thanks to the horrible quality)
vimeo.com/893456081/6248921f44

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8 Comments
Englishman
Englishman commented
Edit please))

Y
yosif98 commented
can sb ask from her to publish the other angle of this video which she never published, as its pretty clear she is looking at a camera in the regualar angle. THnks

Y
yosif98 commented
D
Dillo commented
She's got her subscribers feeding on scraps. She blocked me on her patreon when I called her out on her BS. Imagine making all this money monthly from loyal subscribers and not even making any effort to improve the video quality of her content. It's really pathetic to be honest. The fact that she increased her subscription fee makes it even more infuriating. I guess her subscribers are afraid of being blocked, that's why they continue to accept this garbage content. But hey, what do I know?

M
mercedesc200 commented
Sometimes i think i am inside her pussy.Marling keep make us horny. Although someone tell her she must upgrade her camera.There is not a big cost a 4K cam.

V
vergeman12 commented
One great shot at 19:14

M
mercedesc200 commented
I like the way she puulls her chiks to sit more comfortable. She is so hot.

3rwe
3rwe commented
Do you think she down resolution on some of her clips on purpose because she thinks it shows too much?

darkpassenger9

Lewd God
Sep 11, 2020
Day 1791. Sweater and sweatpants. Sitting on the floor. Doing nothing. Showing nothing. As the British would say, "I think she's taking a piss".

Regular angle:
vimeo.com/893430757/57b722a981

Patreon angle:
vimeo.com/893432472/d9b2d51949

3 Comments
W
Whatever1! commented
*Taking THE piss, mate
Taking a piss is something else entirely, which I DO NOT want to see her do

Y
yosif98 commented
W
wnkr_uk commented

You need the patreon golden shower subscription for that

darkpassenger9

Lewd God
Sep 11, 2020
Video # 1,792. Sitting on the floor. Showing nothing. Somehow managed to do even less than in the videos where she does nothing.

Regular angle:
vimeo.com/893634949/48c232dc27

Patreon angle:
She got outsmarted by her phone/vimeo and only posted a thumbnail. No actual link to the video. That play button in the middle of the thumbnail doesn't actually work.

2 Comments
M
Malagate commented
> She got outsmarted by her phone/vimeo and only posted a thumbnail. No actual link to the video. That play button in the middle of the thumbnail doesn't actually work.

Did she post any sort of explanation about that...?

darkpassenger9
darkpassenger9 commented
Nope. She replied to a couple of comments saying she was trying to fix it, but that was 5 videos ago. Don't pretend for a second she keeps any of these daily videos on her phone after uploading to vimeo and posting to patreon. She's recorded close to 4,000 of these videos with her cellphones over the years. She probably deletes the original video from her phone the same day she records them.

In other words: there's zero chance you'll ever see the patreon angle of video 1,792.
Consider yourself lucky. It's 15 minutes of your life that would have been wasted.

darkpassenger9

Lewd God
Sep 11, 2020
Video # 1,793. The Crown of Cringe.
Wearing fake candles on her head like a crown. I didn't unmute to learn why.
Sitting down not doing anything, since she doesn't want the crown to fall off. Watch for the lolz, I guess?

Regular angle:
vimeo.com/894148073/50807d324d

Patreon angle:
vimeo.com/894147766/346bb6febf

Comment