Patreon Uy Uy

AmberRa1n

Jan 22, 2023
If anyone needs some sets to help round out their collection, I'm willing to drop some of my own over the next few days. However, I don't have a way to mass drop them, since the total file size would be a little over 100 Gb.

The attached image shows the sets I've got right now, but some of them aren't complete. As a heads up, I also don't have much stuff from past, like, October of 2022.

(Lastly, I'm still trying to find the following sets myself and would super appreciate someone dropping them if they can: Volume (Nikke), Angel (KoF) Samus Aran, and the most recent Raiden Shogun and Shenhe)

Attachments

• List.JPG
    List.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 338
11 Comments
sangryu
sangryu commented
Can we have the Raven one? I think the videos never got shared

A
AmberRa1n commented
Did you just want the videos, or the images too?

(Keep in mind, this isn't the most recent Raven sets she's done)

Lupus The Wolf
Lupus The Wolf commented
agent can speak in private? maybe there are some sets of yours that I don't have and others I need to see if they have clips or not you telegram it should be easy to pass
I've been busy more precisely see which packs I need to complete

W
Wertyoz007 commented
Folder "Azula" go qith video/gif or only images?

T
TheAstraKnight commented
What about the Wednesday set?

sangryu
sangryu commented
Both the photos and videos would be great

N
N3PTUN3 commented
if its not too much to ask id like ayaka, eula bride, and yelan
and if i were to offer a suggestion have you tried private messaging and using google drive?

A
AmberRa1n commented
A
AmberRa1n commented

Raven
(Decode with 64 for the password: bEwwYSd0eGNdZVIqYmI)

A
AmberRa1n commented

Ayaka-Eula (Bride)-Yelan

The Eula set has videos, images, and gifs, but the other two are images only.

(Decode with 64 for the password: WXk0ODluVj0hYU1pdUg2JA)

B
Binzxzzzz commented
can u share miss hina toph and toph (melon lord)

Cartin04

Virgin
Apr 22, 2023
If anyone needs some sets to help round out their collection, I'm willing to drop some of my own over the next few days. However, I don't have a way to mass drop them, since the total file size would be a little over 100 Gb.

The attached image shows the sets I've got right now, but some of them aren't complete. As a heads up, I also don't have much stuff from past, like, October of 2022.

(Lastly, I'm still trying to find the following sets myself and would super appreciate someone dropping them if they can: Volume (Nikke), Angel (KoF) Samus Aran, and the most recent Raiden Shogun and Shenhe)
Pass the link bro i need the one from kobeni please

2 Comments
A
AmberRa1n commented
Kobeni (Incomplete)

Sorry, my dude, but I only have the videos for this set.

(Decode with 64 for the password: OGRoZjZWRy0xMmttTzBP)

commented
Eu não sou capaz de decodificar. O que você quer dizer com decodificar com 64?

Felli_Loss

Virgin
Nov 28, 2021

Could I get that Shimakaze set and Kobeni please

4 Comments
A
AmberRa1n commented
Shimakaze

I was only able to find bits and pieces of this set; only 12 images and some of them have her weird censoring on them, so... sorry in advance.

(Decode with 64 for the password: cHA0JGZHR0gwOWN6K3R0)

(See my other comment above for the Kobeni link)

F
Felli_Loss commented
Thanks!

L
LeakyLeaks69 commented
Says Password incorrect?🤔

afrisyodian
afrisyodian commented
it says the password is incorrect for raven

May 13, 2021

Really appreciate what you're doing bro and it seems others have had the same idea.
Not my link.

Loads of UyUy sets:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Maybe you can compare to see what you're missing?

Comment

OuiOui2907

Virgin
May 11, 2023

Could you please share Albedo Latex and Hinata akatsuki vids? I can't find those anywhere :(. I don't have the ones you're lookin for but lmk if there's anything else.

6 Comments
A
ayaka290 commented
Look for them at jappydolls.com and avoid spam, there you will find all the filtered outfits

1685242804611.png

A
ayaka290 commented
all the outfits he has are stolen from there.

B
Brachydios commented

Dude the links there suck, it's slow ass premium filehosters

A
ayaka290 commented
to what you have left for poor well man, work for a good internet XD

A
AmberRa1n commented
Sorry, my man, but I only have the images for those two sets.