Patreon Uy Uy

69papa

Jul 27, 2022
3 Comments
Lupus The Wolf
Lupus The Wolf commented
which series is this character she is representing?

thank you very much for the post, I look forward to the next ones

Lupus The Wolf
Lupus The Wolf commented

complete set? I didn't find it on gumroad, thanks again

B
Brachydios commented
L

leonscott669

1 Comment
B
Brachydios commented
Don't bother. It's another asshole fishing for donations while reuploading stuff that isn't his while pretending it is.
Their uploads are easy enough to find anyway.

A Peach Farmer

Thicc Girl Lover
May 5, 2022
Bless the people who are leaking and thanks but there's some things I gotta tell you all. I don't really care too much what you all do personally but you all should at least be aware.

1. You guys are uploading on sites that are hella easy to take down on. MEGA, sometimes Bunkr, and apparently GoFile go down quick so just be aware.
2. Pretty sure she's watching because I uploaded a MEGA a while back and it says UyUy copyright struck it down. Considering how paranoid she is over leaks and going to lengths of even canceling set releases, she's definitely watching.
3. Pretty sure these leaks will delay full releases but then again, nobody has been leaking full (newer) sets anyways so do what you want with that info.

Reactions: Harchus69
4 Comments
B
Brachydios commented
Delaying or refusing to release sets is betraying her patreons, that's crazy. That'd be worse than the leaks because you'd ask yourself why even bother paying for empty months

W
Wertyoz007 commented
She delay full sets? Which?🤔

A
A Peach Farmer commented

Brother I'm still waiting for Juri to drop somewhere. I haven't seen or heard any word from anyone of it. Maybe she did release it and I don't know but you'd think her advertising it as her smallest slingkini set combined with a very popular character right now would get people looking and talking.

A
A Peach Farmer commented

Exactly what I thought. If I had $70 to burn like that then I'd be down to pay and I wouldn't be here but if I'm paying 70 and she dips out on what she advertised then I'd cancel my subscription. But I don't have 70 lol so here we are.

Masterball19

Apr 14, 2023
Bless the people who are leaking and thanks but there's some things I gotta tell you all. I don't really care too much what you all do personally but you all should at least be aware.

1. You guys are uploading on sites that are hella easy to take down on. MEGA, sometimes Bunkr, and apparently GoFile go down quick so just be aware.
2. Pretty sure she's watching because I uploaded a MEGA a while back and it says UyUy copyright struck it down. Considering how paranoid she is over leaks and going to lengths of even canceling set releases, she's definitely watching.
3. Pretty sure these leaks will delay full releases but then again, nobody has been leaking full (newer) sets anyways so do what you want with that info.
Exactly why I make a dis cord group so I can secretly invite

6 Comments
L
LeakyLeaks69 commented
Can you send the Link?

V
vinhpro24198 commented
I dont see any of the matchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnow you mentioned. where to get invitation?

Dashsliver
Dashsliver commented
Drop the link plz

M
Masterball19 commented
I got y'all

69papa commented
O
Obliv commented
Please send to me too

ayaka290

Vip
Apr 18, 2023
there is the e-hentai that filters incomplete sets for the currency of the page, also the lewd republic, and the easiest thing is a fb group called uyshop and rewards, but there is no dis-c group anymore, because the same platform forbids.:(

1 Comment
A
A Peach Farmer commented
This is true. matchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnow will shut down leak servers and ban their owners.

Masterball19

Apr 14, 2023
there is the e-hentai that filters incomplete sets for the currency of the page, also the lewd republic, and the easiest thing is a fb group called uyshop and rewards, but there is no dis-c group anymore, because the same platform forbids.:(
Was tryna buy a pack from the fb uyshop but I couldn't use PayPal

1 Comment
A
ayaka290 commented
just look for tutorials on how to add your card to paypal, the only group that saves me because sometimes I save my tip and it works out for me, the only reliable group because in others there are only scams and apart from the fact that a virus can destroy your files