16.jpg
65bd1735e31a2101e.jpg

Comment
L

lionhearth98

7 Comments
ThatOneDudeThere
ThatOneDudeThere commented
Sadly... quite a lot of the forums pages have turned that way.

commented
Girls are becoming increasingly more expensive and more agressive against piracy/leaks, and folks get easily scared when they get caught. Which is silly because multi billion dollar companies very rarely can stop their games/tv shows/movies from being pirated on a daily basis.

S
Silvershade commented
TV shows, games, and movies typically have more reach. I don't think it's a fair comparison. If we take Irina Meier as an example she has just under 600 patrons, I highly doubt all of them are in the best tiers. Among those you would need to find one that is willing to leak, I think it's fair to assume most of them(patrons) don't even have leaking on their mind. The demand is very niche compared to the demand and "prestige" related to leaking a huge TV show like for example Breaking Bad.

So say you have 100 patrons in the best tier, which seems generous, I think it's quite easy to sort out who and who's not a potential leak considering how clumsy people tend to be with matching their online handles, using the same email etc. Or people leaking photos the moment they've subscribed.

But Irina compared to many is quite popular, if we take even smaller ones we have no clue of telling if there's only 3 patrons with the full access to all photos. It would be stupidly easy to find out who's leaking then.

B
Brian.Copper commented
And dont forget, that some cosplayers, like Rocksy Light, mark their content individually with sophisticated software to identify the leaker. Just Google "Rocksy Light Digimarc".
Of course, not every cosplayer does that, and Rocksy and her Army is known for relentlessly hunting leakers. But I read a couple of times, that some of the russian cosplayers share a blacklist with leakers. So one leak might get you banned with a number of cosplayers.

commented
u guys make very good points. Still sad to see such a decline in the amount of shared content over the last couple months.

commented
words words words

ThatOneDudeThere
ThatOneDudeThere commented
We're literally using the comment section for what it was implemented for. Stop being butt hurt that you can't realize the difference between 'Commented' and 'Replied' in your alerts.

Nice Guy

Virgin
Oct 13, 2020
Pink Pin-Up

T
therealhenryswanson commented
what realimages said. ADMIT NO FAULT. burden of proof ultimately lies on them to prove you did this on purpose. And the country thing is true too. simply put, it will cost them more to pursue legal action than they stand to gain from it. Worse case scenario you are banned from patron on wherever.

Story time, someone tried to sue me for defamation once for retweeting an article about them on twitter. I didn't even write the article. They knew they couldn't sue the publication, so they went after anyone spreading it around. They DM me on twitter, threatened legal action, said their lawyers would be getting in touch with twitter and me and sending me legal documents. Said they would avoid that if I simply paid them a small fee upfront for damages. I sent no reply and they persisted, and said they have filed a lawsuit and I would be summoned to court soon. That was 13 years ago. Still waiting.

commented
Bro, why you should be scared? answer these 2 questions and if the answer is YES, then you SHOULD be scared.

Do they have your REAL name, address, conctact info? If the answer is no, then no court on this planet will start any legal action against a random user in a random forum with no way to know who it belongs to.

Do they have a WAY to acquire such information? If the answer is no, then fuck them dude. The worst that could happen is your IP gets banned from her patreon. Boo hoo... what a horrible thing...

commented
I also want to add that even if they get he owners of this forum to give them all your info, I doubt you have any of your personal information in here (Im sure as fuck I dont), other than maybe an email which again, they cant use to track you. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SCARE TACTICS. THey have nothing against you, they want to scare you so you run to a cave in fear and never dare to leak her overpriced shit anyways

commented
It's almost as if making this forum publicly searchable from google was a bad idea

commented
She has all your information to fuck you over because you paid for the set and you didn't remove the pixel and/or metadata identifiers. On the other hand, she's Russian, so I doubt she can even take you to court. Either way, just do like the sensible people here told you: remove the links, never pay for her shit again and ignore everything unless it's an actual court order sent to you by mail (not email). If you do get summoned, she has to prove how much revenue she lost with that set. Multiply that number with the amount of sets she releases every year and send it to her local tax office. Her business address will most likely be on the court papers, so it shouldn't be hard to find how much she pays.

M
Metus commented
Damn, guess having a torrent/magnet link to the content would be safer to share content.

commented
If there's actual identifying stuff hidden in the picture it doesn't matter where you upload it, if you're the one who leaked it.

commented
the fuck are you talking about man?

What pixel medatadata? She cant use that to find out his name/address/ID number. The image encoding they use only works to identify each patron so they know who leaked the pictures. IT only tells her which of her patreons did it. It doesn't give away anything more. THIS IS JUST SCARE TACTICTS PEOPLE. DONT FALL FOR THIS BS

T
torgo228 commented
Depending what tier he was on they could have his info from Patreon, but it’s not a guarantee or anything.

commented

They probably have backdoor ways for high income creators to get the details of leakers.

B
Brian.Copper commented
RSOP
RSOP commented
Just checked, Digimarc present on the blue tape bikini set.

N
Nice Guy commented
Thank you for your messages. We appreciate your fast answer and your communications. We also acknowledge your attempts to take down the materials, however unfortunately they are already available on numerous sites since your initial distribution as they have spread a lot since then. We will be discussing with our counsels and will get back to you after the week-end to discuss how to close that matter, meanwhile all efforts you can undertake to limit the spread of the materials you have leaked will be appreciated. Regards. MW / For Irina Meier
If you have uploaded the set on other platforms, please remove it.

A
arcgiova02 commented
This guy is either masochist, and likes to be punished, or just a troll/fake to scare people in this forum LOL

T
what threat does digimarc present? i am unfamiliar with it.

Nov 1, 2020
what threat does digimarc present? i am unfamiliar with it.
Digimarc is a digital watermark. Say someone has a picture. One person downloads it. It carries code that has the IP and stuff of the person that downloaded it. It’s a way to find out exactly who downloaded and shared content, even after told not to

5 Comments
RSOP
RSOP commented
It does not have that, it has a simple ID #. Whether that ID relates to a huge batch of people or one single person is entirely dependent on how the creator distributes the initial rewards. Whether it can be traced to you as a person depends on whether you provide truthful billing information.

M
Metus commented
Just out of curiosity: one could defeat that by batch removing all the metadata (if identifier code is there) or "printing"/screenshotting the image to a full new one (if it's either visible or encoded/embeded).

All done before leaking it, right?

RSOP
RSOP commented

No, neither of those will work. It's a pattern of altered pixels built into the image itself, not the metadata of the file. It can be defeated but requires significant editing of one or more color channels. In the case of the blue tape bikini set you can see it mostly on the blue channel.

RSOP
RSOP commented
Here's an example, using an image taken from Reddit so I'm not getting anyone in trouble who hasn't already done so.

This is what the Digimarc watermark contains.

ERpgc3H429.png

That ID # might be associated with a single person, or a batch of people. It depends on how much effort the creator makes in distributing things, since associating the ID # with a single person means they have to send unique zip files to each recipient. There's probably services out there that make this easier for the creator, if they're willing to pay.

The pixel pattern looks like this. Notice the regular square pattern of blue and yellow distortion, that's not JPG artifaction.
qgr2xCG.jpg qgr2xCG B.jpg

Even a small 150 x 90 pixel section triggers the watermark detection.

T
Interesting stuff. I wonder how wide spread this sort of software is. Doubt OP has to worry though. They are trying to scare him. Or he is trolling us

Glarka

Lewd God
Apr 12, 2020
Not sure if these were already posted

3957264603db30721c2e.jpg

Attachments

• 3957264603db306bd2ae.jpg
    3957264603db306bd2ae.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 1,874
  • 3957264603db3013971c.jpg
    3957264603db3013971c.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,580
  • 3957264603db2e93cfbb.jpg
    3957264603db2e93cfbb.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,511
  • 3957264603db2e87e656.jpg
    3957264603db2e87e656.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,557
  • 3957264603db2e9ecc69.jpg
    3957264603db2e9ecc69.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,509
  • 3957264603db2e994b06.jpg
    3957264603db2e994b06.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,507
  • 3957264603db2c5f1382.jpg
    3957264603db2c5f1382.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,849
  • 3957264603db2c3c451d.jpg
    3957264603db2c3c451d.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,587
  • 3957264603db3400ad2d.jpg
    3957264603db3400ad2d.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,990
1 Comment
commented
I hate when I go to the beach but forget my swimmers so I have to wear lingerie into the water. Sand gets into everything. Hard to wash out the salt.