Cosplayer yuzupyon

SanatKumara

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
I don't know if it was the same for anyone else, but that magenta lighting was burning my brain and preventing me from fully appreciating that very sexy set. So, I tried to see if Photoshop filtering could help me fix that without taking hours and here's what I came up with. Thanks to those who contributed the original content and I hope you enjoy this edited set.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Comment

vexxos

High Roller
Aug 5, 2020
1824x4000_cb272cdcf2c017c2f8409a70741b6111.jpg 1824x4000_4007317a4f45f637624443c1ab2efbff.jpg

Comment

dojodan

Virgin
Nov 5, 2020
Kinda a bummer. Her OF content was way hotter/sexual. She also seems a bit less thick since she came back. Def not as much bounce in her ass. A shame, she was one of my favs.

Reactions: TheKingofEden
Comment

Jonkysins2000

Lewd God
Nov 24, 2020
Kinda a bummer. Her OF content was way hotter/sexual. She also seems a bit less thick since she came back. Def not as much bounce in her ass. A shame, she was one of my favs.
Have you seen her mt. Lady video, definitely still as thick and she can shake it. Probably expecting to get the same level of content on her patreon for less money, doesnt seem like a negative to me.

Comment

dojodan

Virgin
Nov 5, 2020
Have you seen her mt. Lady video, definitely still as thick and she can shake it. Probably expecting to get the same level of content on her patreon for less money, doesnt seem like a negative to me.
If its anything like her patreon was before then ya you'll get more content cheaper technically, if all you care about is hundreds of softcore/cosplay pics. Once she went to OF she got way more sexual and you could just straight up get her lewd vids by themselves instead of having to pay for the UBER-ULTRA-MEGA expensive patreon teir every month. And judging by the patreon infographic she released, its going to be exactly like it was before.

So if you are like me and only really care about her lewd vids, then having her free OF + PPV cost for the vids is way way cheaper than paying 45$ so that you can get the vids through patreon. Ya you get hundreds of pics from sets too but the lingerie/nearly naked vids are the real fire content.

And ya I've seen the Mt. Lady video. She is still hot and meaty but she was noticeably thicccer before (and better imo). Like this bulma vid her ass/thighs are WAY juicier.

Comment