Cosplayer Yoshinobi

SwordMeister

Virgin
Aug 10, 2020
Hey guys
I am looking for people interested in collaborating to pay for Yoshinobi's patreon, so that it will be cheaper for us and we'll get her content without wait for a leak. Together we select the tier to pay, and obviously, if more participants join, we can pay a highest tier.

If you are interested contact me at *******: jamsixx#9121

ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE

View attachment 147793

GIFT PHOTO
Unfortunately, your conctact become hidden by the forum.
Also, she's giving one photoset per month, if i'm not mistaken, so it would give us pretty much one set only and you will have to assemble everybody again each month.

Comment
J

Jamsixx

Unfortunately, your conctact become hidden by the forum.
Also, she's giving one photoset per month, if i'm not mistaken, so it would give us pretty much one set only and you will have to assemble everybody again each month.
She offers two full sets per month, and, the strategy is to form a team where every month we can pay a good tier of her patreon.

Comment
C

CriticalRAR

IMG_20201113_150623.jpg
IMG_20201113_150625.jpg

Comment
C

CriticalRAR

She offers two full sets per month, and, the strategy is to form a team where every month we can pay a good tier of her patreon.
Interesting idea. Will you be leaking the sets that you crowdfund or will they remain private?

Reactions: Jamsixx
Comment
J

Jamsixx

Interesting idea. Will you be leaking the sets that you crowdfund or will they remain private?
By myself there´s no problem leak the sets, but that decision will be discused into the team coz we'll spend some money, maybe not it all content but basic sets it's too posible leak them. That's the reason for form a big team with compromised people, more people gain access to her full content. You're welcome too.

Comment