Would you have given this back?

Sadeyes500

Lewd God
Apr 1, 2020
A friend woke up one morning and while checking his online stuff, he checked his Bitcoin account. The screenshot was his, he could have sent some to a different account. Instead he messages Bitcoin and tells them their mistake, they said thanks and that was it. No reward, nothing but thanks.

Moral of this annoying true story, the American Army can really drill into you the idea of doing the honourable thing.

Attachments

• Bitcoin Rich.jpg
    Bitcoin Rich.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 574

StanHelsing

Lewd God
Apr 15, 2020
A friend woke up one morning and while checking his online stuff, he checked his Bitcoin account. The screenshot was his, he could have sent some to a different account. Instead he messages Bitcoin and tells them their mistake, they said thanks and that was it. No reward, nothing but thanks.

Moral of this annoying true story, the American Army can really drill into you the idea of doing the honourable thing.
That's too large an amount to go unnoticed. Keeping it and/or using it would land him in bigger trouble later on.
I guess that's the sad thing about the world today, good deeds go unnoticed while bad things and bad people get all the publicity.

Comment

Sadeyes500

Lewd God
Apr 1, 2020
He never mentioned it apart from on his FB page and it was something I had to screenshot after he said he gave it back. Also you have to think, if Bitcoin could track it, why are the perverts allowed to hide in the deepweb? If the red rooms are real, those sick enough to pay could be tracked. I could be wrong about it.

Comment

Thedevildevil

Virgin
Sep 22, 2020

Funny thing is, I would have given it back. I wouldn't expect a reward either. Only difference is I would cry in my bed for the next 4 days. 5 if my beer stash is full.

Reactions: princeturismo
Comment

psnone

High Roller
Mar 27, 2020
who says that he actually had the money on the account..the software he use is a beta version..
more plausible thing is that the software just had a bug and he never actually had the money on it

Reactions: DonaldTramp
Comment