WillOWisps

F

ficcle

Thanks, unfortunately its still missing some of her latest sets
its a 5 buck sub.
If you're gonna **********, shill out the 5, don't complain because I didn't give you everything.
The name of the game here is contributing, this is why I miss the Pit. Give to get.

here, zoom in on these

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    281.6 KB · Views: 2,048
Comment
F

ficcle

Not everyone has a credit card. It's not the actual expense that's the issue. Sorry you took it so personally, I was just pointing out some new sets are missing in case anyone else had them.
It's not personal, you just do not add anything. Only ask for stuff.
Get a debit, credit, PayPal and add to the conversation, or shut up. Shit will come when it comes.

Comment
F

FuuButtz

its a 5 buck sub.
If you're gonna *****, shill out the 5, don't complain because I didn't give you everything.
The name of the game here is contributing, this is why I miss the Pit. Give to get.

here, zoom in on these

Wow, that hinata set looks great! Can't wait to see the full pics :D

Reactions: ficcle
Comment
F

FuuButtz

Not everyone has a credit card. It's not the actual expense that's the issue. Sorry you took it so personally, I was just pointing out some new sets are missing in case anyone else had them.
its a 5 buck sub.
If you're gonna *****, shill out the 5, don't complain because I didn't give you everything.

here, zoom in on these

Hey guys, let's relax. We're here now because of 1 thot ********** that ruined ************** with her greed. We're all together in this <3
Also bibi222, it's important to show gratitude in the same sentence. Yes it was missing some sets, but also show gratitude in your statement, that's all. Let's all be friends here.

Comment
F

FuuButtz

its a 5 buck sub.

here, zoom in on these

Hey ficcle, any news on those new pics? They look so damn thicc

Comment
F

ficcle

Attachments

• Capture10.PNG
    Capture10.PNG
    641.4 KB · Views: 1,948
  • Capture9.PNG
    Capture9.PNG
    634.3 KB · Views: 1,691