• IMG_9741.jpeg
    IMG_9741.jpeg
    565 KB · Views: 1,165
  • IMG_9739.jpeg
    IMG_9739.jpeg
    428.8 KB · Views: 1,385
2 Comments
commented
I love when she wears black - it looks so good against her skin.

commented
Is this photoshoot on gumroad?

Dashsliver

Jul 24, 2021
10 Comments
commented
Waiting for leaks and complaining?

Dashsliver
Dashsliver commented
Just waiting on her T_T

commented
they dont always get posted sadly. it is what it is

commented
What he meant is that she still hasnt sent the sets herself. It's been 2 weeks since May ended and still no rewards sent.
She already paused patreon in April (april and may will be the same rewards) so... She is always very late sending rewards since the new year 🤔

ThatOneDudeThere
ThatOneDudeThere commented
She's got a pretty slow ass editor IMHO. She should be looking for someone better that can stick with the timeline.

Dashsliver
Dashsliver commented
F
fgjrgjkgjkgergvfi commented
She's from Ukraine, Wartime is affecting her pretty heavily too.

ThatOneDudeThere
Don't get me wrong, that sucks... but it's June, right?

Dashsliver
Dashsliver commented
Yes, it is.

ThatOneDudeThere
What I'm trying to point out is if they're consistently behind (March, April, May...). She's now middle of June. I doubt her June rewards will be on time

frecklefart

Virgin
Aug 5, 2020
What I'm trying to point out is if they're consistently behind (March, April, May...). She's now middle of June. I doubt her June rewards will be on time
How did you skip past the little war problem the Ukraine has atm?? Oh god, she is behind a little each month. Try dodging air strikes.

3 Comments
ThatOneDudeThere
You should probably use the comment section.

If she or her editor are Ukrainian then that's my bad. War sucks a big o'l dick

commented
She does not say anywhere she is Ukrainian. Only that she speaks Russian. Also she never mentionned said war as to why she has so much delay. 🤷

commented
Her excuses are actually always health related (covid, now her photog having health issues..).

Dashsliver

Jul 24, 2021
Ok here is news Update everyone

All Rewards , where ? Hello the survivor !! \ ( //// ) \ Sooo the rewards are still being edited . This time editing is taking so much time because my photographer is having some medical circumstances . But to assuage your concerns about the sets and the time frames of the actual send - out , I would like to mention that there is only a little part of Yor photoshoot left to be done ! I was thinking about if I should send the rewards partly but since Yor must be the most anticipated waifu of the month , I decided to wait and send all the sets at once . Ah and I see your messages and reply to those but there are so many being accumulated that it takes time . I'm really sorry for making you wait ! > < If you've got a very impo question and need the answer really quick , please , leave in the comment section and I'll reach out to you .

Comment