Youtuber Vicky Stark

OhYeah

Virgin
May 30, 2021
Unless we see her masturbating in future videos (highly unlikely), I think we've seen it all from Vicky. She'll start declining now and will live off the simps who'll still be paying for these stupid videos. Sad.
Yeah she escalated things for 2 of those videos there for a minute but it does look like things are grinding to a halt now. It might be over at this point

Reactions: jskind
1 Comment
T
ticonderoga commented
It's not all about her flicking her bean. The simple fact that she does the same schtick, over and over, with the same background, etc. It's either she has no imagination or is just lazy.
Compared to almost any other girl, she has minimal sexuality. I'd say Christina Khalil has more imagination and sexuality. If she would do as much nudity as Stark she'd be set.

Stark just isn't creative.

michigan

Sep 27, 2020
Unless we see her masturbating in future videos (highly unlikely), I think we've seen it all from Vicky. She'll start declining now and will live off the simps who'll still be paying for these stupid videos. Sad.
I think I've seen that rainbow colored skimpy bikini before in this video. I could be wrong but she might have used this bikini before in an older video.

2 Comments
R
rickyshane1 commented
Yes, she used the same bikini in a video in late October 2021 in which she massaged her feet sitting on the floor.
Maybe this video was filmed at that time and she has published it now.

M
michigan commented
Maybe :unsure:

BDawgJackson

High Roller
Oct 28, 2020
2 Comments
M
Marcelwave commented
Many thanks BDawg

moj090990
moj090990 commented
as always ppv is better, but I think it's about time she started making masturbation videos or something like that.

rickyshane1

Jun 17, 2021
01-09-22 See through Black Lingerie try on

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
First of all thanks for sharing BDawgJackson.
There was something new on this video:
the location (seen for the very first time on her last PPV),
for the first time she sponsored the brand and where you can buy her try on lingerie,
now she speaks a little more and at the second try on it was funny when she said that it has an "easy access" and then "I like this for some reason".
I'm sure she likes it and is excited by what she's doing, after this video and her last PPV I think that something is movin on, let's see what will happen in the future, I have hopes....

Comment

naiser

Lewd God
Dec 10, 2020
vs01.jpg
vs02.jpg
vs03.jpg
vs04.jpg
vs05.jpg
vs06.jpg
vs07.jpg
vs08.jpg