78.9 KB · Views: 571
  • IMG_20230829_070025_674.jpg
    IMG_20230829_070025_674.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 605
Comment

GolpeEspecial

May 31, 2023
QUESTION TIME:
Do you ppl think she will be bigger in the next set?
Would you actually like to see her getting fatter?

Personally i'm not a fan of fat bodies but she is an exception, she looks way better now. I believe she will get even fatter in the next sets and honestly i kinda like where this is going, can't stop imaginig her body with 20 more kg but with this waist

2 Comments
fatface
fatface commented
Of course we want her to gain weight further. The fat that she is gaining so actively is her main advantage.

Attachments

• fat8.jpg
    fat8.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 565
fatface
fatface commented
I'm afraid to imagine how difficult it is for her to walk with such wide legs.

Attachments

• fat10.jpg
    fat10.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 590

Etwashi

Aug 20, 2022
20230903_145041.jpg
Ins't like she dosen't know about her weight. But at this point why not to gain more? I think she know people love her fat and why not. She's gorgeous that fat and many people who dosen't like bbw started to like her because yeah, she's gorgeous fatter.

2 Comments
D
DerpFace commented
Maybe because she's a human being and she needs to look after her health too instead of just making sure your dick stays hard? Jfc, I know everyone's horny here but you people going "I hope she gains 20 more kgs(?!?), why not gain even more" sound like actual sadists lmao

fatface
fatface commented

You underestimate the human body. Many with more fat than UyUy live to old age. The main thing is that she does not start to accumulate visceral fat. I agree with your words, it already looks like sadism or something like that.

Etwashi

Aug 20, 2022
16_Ganyu_16-3.jpg
20230904_115225.jpg
From chubby (thicc) to bbw (extra thicc) and I love her and her fatter so much. I'm hoping for her next set to see her even more fatter. Really excited to see her in the future, hoping for a fatter gorgeous uyuy. Just imagine f... that fat ass 😌

Comment

Etwashi

Aug 20, 2022
Maybe because she's a human being and she needs to look after her health too instead of just making sure your dick stays hard? Jfc, I know everyone's horny here but you people going "I hope she gains 20 more kgs(?!?), why not gain even more" sound like actual sadists lmao
I know what are you saying but if she dosen't care about her own health isn't like I can change her. I just enjoy her and at this rate she will gain more. We can see that in her newest sets

2 Comments
C
Conkypotato22 commented
I think she looks really hot now maybe just a bit more weigth could be fine but, 20 kg? Thats more than anyone think but its my opinion, if she gets ticcher and hotter im not gonna complain

Etwashi
Etwashi commented
Same

GolpeEspecial

May 31, 2023
I know what are you saying but if she dosen't care about her own health isn't like I can change her. I just enjoy her and at this rate she will gain more. We can see that in her newest sets
Health is something to worry about and it is more important than appearence, it's not like i think she should throw away her health because ppl want to see her getting bigger, and as you said if she doesn't care it's her decision but i'm not gonna pretend i don't like how she looks now.

Reactions: JSE98 and HeavyTF2
Comment