Patreon Uy Uy

Oberto

Virgin
Mar 17, 2021
Many thanks for the pictures and uploads, lads.

Attachments

• EwVd5N0VIAUyluj.jpg
    EwVd5N0VIAUyluj.jpg
    955.6 KB · Views: 5,888
  • EwVd5N1UUAAj6bs.jpg
    EwVd5N1UUAAj6bs.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4,308
Comment

Baby Kat

Virgin
Mar 19, 2021
Hello everyone, I’m Uy Uy.

Today my friend sent me this topic. After thinking for a while, I decided to comment here and I’m sorry for my poor english.

First, I want to thank you that you like my contents and my figure. Yup I am not slim, not small and definitely extra thicc. I don’t receive many welcome for my looking since I was in school.

Second, I would be very grateful if you can keep the goodies for yourself and stop leaking my contents. That shows respect to my hard working and respect to yourself.

I think there is no one in this world happy seeing the products that they put strength, time, money in it, being shared for free. It is a huge damage to my income while I have family to take care and so many goals in my life to work for. I hope to have your sympathy. Please stop doing this.

Stay safe and take care.

1 Comment
L
LiverpoolWilly commented
No

AeonV

Lewd God
Aug 16, 2020

Today my friend sent me this topic. After thinking for a while, I decided to comment here and I’m sorry for my poor english.

First, I want to thank you that you like my contents and my figure. Yup I am not slim, not small and definitely extra thicc. I don’t receive many welcome for my looking since I was in school.

Second, I would be very grateful if you can keep the goodies for yourself and stop leaking my contents. That shows respect to my hard working and respect to yourself.

I think there is no one in this world happy seeing the products that they put strength, time, money in it, being shared for free. It is a huge damage to my income while I have family to take care and so many goals in my life to work for. I hope to have your sympathy. Please stop doing this.

Stay safe and take care.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
👄
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Comment

arcadesona

Apr 21, 2020
Tha

Stay safe and take care.
Thanks for the laugh.

Comment