Jan 14, 2022
Yo October looking good

2 Comments
A
A Peach Farmer commented
Yeah but did anyone here actually subscribe for the $75 tier is the question

F
Fakedaccount commented
Yes I did, But there will be one set missing because I would have to buy the $100 tier to get it. Its a 20 picture Velma set for Halloween, I'd like to but I'm not made of money to be making purchasing like that.

Dodogama

Vip
Feb 16, 2022
Yes I did, But there will be one set missing because I would have to buy the $100 tier to get it. Its a 20 picture Velma set for Halloween, I'd like to but I'm not made of money to be making purchasing like that.
Do you have Celty set?

3 Comments
F
Fakedaccount commented
Not sent yet, If I had it I would have sent it here.

A
A Peach Farmer commented
Huh??? It's been a whole month. Has she explained this?

W
whoamybad89 commented
Its pretty normal to have a set or two take a while. You get used to it.

vinhpro24198

Jun 21, 2021
Not sent yet, If I had it I would have sent it here.
All hard works are appreciated

3 Comments
F
Fakedaccount commented
Heads up , I'm going to be missing around 20 photo's every time as there in a higher and as I stated previously I am not made of money. I'll say what I'm missing, in case any of you happen to find them. new sets around next week sometime and I can also update the sept files with the final set I'll just add the Celty set to the 3rd september link if I can if not ill just post again.

W
Wertyoz007 commented
That would be great, thank you❤️

A
Aquilla747 commented
We appreciate whatever you can get us :bless:

Thawwke88

Aug 20, 2022
I don't have any of the new sets but I have about 67GB (or 118 folders) of other sets some may have been posted already but if anyone wants me to like archive dump just say the word, and let me know any I don't have in there (AHDH took over so I have a few but but I'm sure I'm missing some)

8 Comments
B
Brachydios commented
I don't suppose your archive has the any of the old C.C, Spiderwoman, Fischl, Virtual Kat or Faye Valentine sets does it?

A
A Peach Farmer commented
Pull up what you can. There's no older set link because all of them have been pulled down off MEGA and we have most of the recent sets outside of bonus sets. Maybe there's something there that we didn't post before.

Also to Brachydios, I have the C.C. set but I have to double check if I have the WHOLE thing or just selfies/pics. Idk if she did vids with it

M
milforlife commented
Please do, bro. I am very interested into look at ur archive

B
Brachydios commented
Thanks, dude but I managed to find a gallery online for the CC set so I'm all good now. Still on the look out for the others though

T
Thawwke88 commented
best way to upload the files? got an idea but it's gonna take a hot minute

A
A Peach Farmer commented
MEGA is the simplest and fastest. Idk about the rest. Make sure to put a key on it too

H
Huguguck commented
Anonfiles is good, pixeldrain maybe?

F
Fakedaccount commented
Try bunkr may be 2gb upload limit but they don't really get taken down.

kajool

Jul 18, 2022
I don't have any of the new sets but I have about 67GB (or 118 folders) of other sets some may have been posted already but if anyone wants me to like archive dump just say the word, and let me know any I don't have in there (AHDH took over so I have a few but but I'm sure I'm missing some)
Publicalo

Comment

Thawwke88

Aug 20, 2022
Comment

Thawwke88

Aug 20, 2022
Some more sets boys. Good luck:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Go Crazy, Go Stupid Even.

4 Comments
T
Thawwke88 commented
I'll probably disappear for a while now, ill check back once the October sets circulate if they do end up circulating. tentatively planning to buy of of the new sets for a month not sure when tho im broke lol

F
Fakedaccount commented
october sets are rolling out slow, ill post them when I have them though.

J
Jakeyniban commented
Please do it in megafolder form🙏🥰🥰

F
Fakedaccount commented
ill try, but last time it got instantly taken down.