Patreon Uy Uy

Bagroundnpc99

Apr 24, 2022
Oh Lawd
9606A508-AD7E-4D1C-9E0F-1901FCA3AE1F.jpeg

5 Comments
H
Huguguck commented
She looks really cute with a stern look.

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
Did her boobs grow more? :oops:

A
A Peach Farmer commented
Can't wait for this set to drop

S
Sanujgit commented
Yo anyone have the mirko set

X
XingX commented
Hooooly! I cant wait for this set to be released! <3

whoamybad89

Jul 2, 2022
Does anyone have this pack?
Its gamer girl set you're looking for, look at the links below. I'd have uploaded the Ayaka and Goth GF clips too but i'm heading out to work so i'll have to get that later when I've got free time. Mysterious Girl is a great set IMO, but the money shot is probably in the Ayaka set. Theres one where you can basically see her little modesty cover digging into a pussy. Probably the best you're going to get on that front. Honestly when she first sent out those extra pictures I half expected her to take that one down, thought it was a miss on her part.

Also, I'm probably going to at least shoot for Tier 5 this month of her stuff, no promises, but she's tempting me this month.

Links

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8 Comments
dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
Can you upload it to another platform? it's that mega and its damn data, i can't download ayaka's :c

kajool
kajool commented
Cracks de Cracks :eek::eek:

W
whoamybad89 commented
I can get it up somewhere else if you need it, yeah. But I'd imagine at this point your download limit is probably wearing off, yeah?

A
A Peach Farmer commented
It's asking for a decryption key for some reason. Anyone else having this issue?

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
I was able to download it, thanks, I just couldn't delete my message, I don't know how xd, but thanks for these sets, hero.

A
A Peach Farmer commented
How did you download Ayaka? I can't even access it because it's asking for a key.

A
A Peach Farmer commented
Nevermind ignore my last comment

W
whoamybad89 commented
None of the links should have a key. If you keep having issues lemme know. I dont mind reupping to a different site on request. Also havent forgotten the clips, IRL stuff keeping me busy. I'll try to have them up tonight at some point.

Dea1212

Virgin
Mar 3, 2022
Its gamer girl set you're looking for, look at the links below. I'd have uploaded the Ayaka and Goth GF clips too but i'm heading out to work so i'll have to get that later when I've got free time. Mysterious Girl is a great set IMO, but the money shot is probably in the Ayaka set. Theres one where you can basically see her little modesty cover digging into a pussy. Probably the best you're going to get on that front. Honestly when she first sent out those extra pictures I half expected her to take that one down, thought it was a miss on her part.

Also, I'm probably going to at least shoot for Tier 5 this month of her stuff, no promises, but she's tempting me this month.

Links

Omg thanks soo much do you have this set too?

Attachments

• FVMSUv1VUAIwC__.png
    FVMSUv1VUAIwC__.png
    681.9 KB · Views: 533
4 Comments
W
whoamybad89 commented
I didnt sub to her patreon that month, so sadly I do not. We'll have to hope someone else drops it for us.

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
What level do you have to buy to get better photos or content?

W
whoamybad89 commented
if you're talking about her patreon. You get stuff no matter what tier you're on. But sets are gated by how much money you throw at her. If you want everything for a month you're going to be out 80 bucks or so USD once taxes kick in. They're nice, but you've gotta really want the butt pictures to dump nearly 100 dollars.

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented

whoamybad89

Jul 2, 2022
I think this is tier 7 this month. 2 more days, hopefully. She's usually a little slow about handing things out.

Late on delivering this, but here are the previously mentioned clips. Unrelated to the preview shots for this current month.

Attachments

• 3480x5128_39b4eb1604ee23551359e00d900887fe.jpg
    3480x5128_39b4eb1604ee23551359e00d900887fe.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 438
  • 960x960_e6fb0df6069bf4d21190c62cf39dcc0f.jpg
    960x960_e6fb0df6069bf4d21190c62cf39dcc0f.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 438
14 Comments
D
Djmegatron commented
Hope this one comes out soon

T
Thedeath836 commented
Don't you have the gamer girl set clips and gifs?

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
in this set her breasts look too big 😋

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
If it wasn't too much trouble, could you upload the clips to another site? They weigh too much and my mega quota runs out fast :c

W
whoamybad89 commented
dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
if I saw it I meant if you could upload it to another site to download it easier

W
whoamybad89 commented
click 'alt link'. It'll redirect to anonfiles instead of mega.

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
oh sorry is that as I had translated it I did not see that word, ty

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
for some reason anonfile always takes me a long time to download and i have good internet it says 10 hours, any solution to that? 😭

Harchus69
Harchus69 commented
dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
I downloaded it but for some reason it doesn't start the installation

kajool
kajool commented
gracias por esto hermano dios te bendiga y te siga dando monedas para tu patreon

Z
zxcqwe commented
can anyone share HD Toph set?

SarviKoira79
SarviKoira79 commented
The way her face is filtered pushes these to the uncanny valley spectrum and it's a damn shame because she's hot AF.