Cosplayer Usatame

Ankol

Mar 30, 2020
speaking of greed, just look at that

what's she gonna do? pay the random dude? cuz she wont be buying a good camera, she's still gonna shoot with phone

Attachments

• greed.jpg
    greed.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,708
9 Comments
D
DP575 commented
I'm honestly not sure these are even her words though tbh. Like maybe she gave some guidelines or input for these messages, but idk..it just feels off. After she got that agent (or whoever the fuck they are) to manage stuff it feels like the way things are done have gotten much worse.

Maybe I'm just trying to be hopeful that it isn't all her doing because I've really enjoyed her content for years (despite some of said content being low quality/effort). But damn..I just want things to get better before she becomes another cosplayer no one talks about anymore, like Foxy seems to have become.

Just really tired of seeing all these cosplayers fall down the same damn rabbit hole.

G
Gibbons commented
Huge fan of hers, but the content is hit or miss and always outrageously priced so I don't bother buying it anymore.

For $50 you could get her using a sex machine for an hour and thoroughly enjoying it, or 18 minutes of her using a sex machine that pokes her for a bit while laying there looking at her phone. And in both cases you get a vague description, no preview pics and the message is gone in a few hours.

WTF kind of business model is this? I can only imagine it targets "whales" that will literally buy anything she drops.

I
infinityandbeyond commented
what agency are you talking about anyways?

W
Wakusei commented
The amount of money she's gathering for the quality of content is pretty overwhelming. Most people would invest at least a portion of the profits into better equipment and other items to increase the value of your product, thereby possibly grabbing at even greater profits and more customers. I have no idea what she spends money on, if she spends any at all since she doesn't have a decent camera unless one of the other collaborators brings one with them and the bulk of all her outfits are gifted to her from online wish lists.
Not to mention the house she shoots in seriously should get fixed up or beautified to some capacity.

D
DP575 commented
I think at one point she mentioned a lot of her money goes towards bills and other such expenses, but you're right. With all the money she makes from her content, surely she can afford to up the quality of her self-shot content. Especially considering, as you've said, a lot of her outfits are gifted as well as most (if not all) of her toys. So SURELY there's some cash to spare for a better camera, maybe better lighting too. So I wonder why she hasn't done so yet? It doesn't make sense..

T
thegoodlife commented
side question, anyone else pay for a custom from her and not get it?

T
thx1136 commented
The only thing I can think of is that she most likely doesn't feel like she needs to yet. If her bills are paid, and she has money to do whatever with, then its working for her. She's gotten complacent, which is never a good thing. I've worked for companies that got that way, and in a few years they either change, or drive away their customers. I have a feeling thats whats going to happen here.

Thats just my thoughts though, I have no idea what her #'s look like. I do remember her name used to be everywhere on DeviantArt a few years ago for cosplay and things, and then Reddit for a while as well, but never anymore. Outside of this site, I woudn't even know she was still making sets.

T
thegoodlife commented
for most of the content now you have to check the DMs on Onlyfans for a message that will time out later and try to figure out by yourself if its something new or old because there is usually zero preview and only vague hype description. A lot comes down to luck and willingness to gamble

G
Gibbons commented

I've been waiting almost a year for the custom I ordered. Not sure why she wouldn't take an hour out of her day to knock it out. I guess she has my money already so why bother?

Jun 18, 2020
A lot of the Cosplay Deviants Alumni have went this direction. The constant reuse of costumes, reuse of videos/photos. I have actually noticed several photos she's offered later that were from earlier photoshoots, but were held back from that set. There was a shot released recently where she had the pubic hair for the Kawakami shoot, but jammed between several of her clean shaven (as clean as she's shaved) shots.
Other than Foxy and Usatame... what other former cosplay deviants have onlyfans/fansly/other sites with hardcore stuff now... for research. Only one I can think of is koyomatsu. Though admittedly I stopped following CD in the early 2010s so wouldnt know if some of the models went on to other stuff or not, especially if they didn't use the same name on OF as their CD alias.

2 Comments
C
cybmaxpowers commented
Domi, Amy Fantasy, Virtual Geisha, PigeonFoo (formerally Quinn on CD), Rykku (she's retired now, but her stuff's still MV), and Mira Shiver. That's all I can think off the top of my head, but I know there's more. And not just former, but the current deviants do hardcore stuff too.

H
Huguguck commented
I miss Domi. Was always one of my faves.

Mrvhs

Feb 21, 2021
Other than Foxy and Usatame... what other former cosplay deviants have onlyfans/fansly/other sites with hardcore stuff now... for research. Only one I can think of is koyomatsu. Though admittedly I stopped following CD in the early 2010s so wouldnt know if some of the models went on to other stuff or not, especially if they didn't use the same name on OF as their CD alias.
I wish foxy did proper hardcore stuff.

Reactions: DP575
3 Comments
D
DP575 commented
Fucking same. Her "insinuated fuck" videos just aren't cutting it compared to what others are offering.
I mean if she really doesn't wanna take it that far, that's her call and all, it's whatever. But I just wish she'd take that further step and release something at least on par with Usatame's fingering/dildo videos.

C
cybmaxpowers commented
Foxy released a wand video but that's about it.

D
DP575 commented
Huh, really? I haven't seen that one. Also really wanted to see her Zelda BJ vids, but it seems like whenever I find a link for her stuff they've mostly already been taken down.