7EFEE9F9-01F2-43D9-93F6-59B74D6EF21F.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 879
5 Comments
A
Anthony Ngu commented
Damn that escalated quickly.

F
FunkyNutt commented
rumour on 4chan is she has a manager now, and these weird messages are from them, not her.

D
DP575 commented
I assume this just means she's considering having a guy friend join her for a POV video or two? I really don't see her actually fucking a fan for $50.

D
DP575 commented
I assume this just means she's considering having a guy friend join her for a POV video or two? I really don't see her actually fucking a fan for $50.

E
Eiji09 commented
Damn so I wrote out a whole ass fantasy for nothing haha jkjk

Nuka Luka

Virgin
Sep 5, 2021
I thought Usatame was a Lesbian, Didn't she have a Girl Friend or something at one point? Unless I got her mixed up with somebody else. lol

• Dislike
Reactions: zorff2000
Comment

Ankol

Mar 30, 2020
she's not inviting anybody or anything, that DM posted above is just a way of saying "tip anything from 5 to 50 to receive a random reward"

for some weeks, she's been doing these "camgirl style" generic messages with different stuff, which she later deletes, so many people dont even ntice they were even there

the talk about her getting a manager are true, and they been managing her onlyfans since then (so, dont get hard at these msgs, its probably a fat dude writing them, lol), this is the agency and the instagram post about her joining
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

these are examples of the DMs she's been sending, and are now deleted, but you can just ask her to send it via DM, and she will send it again, in case anyone wants to grab these stuffs (btw, the Darkness video she posted on her main timeline was sent to people via DM too, she mentions it)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 751
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 559
  • 3.png
    3.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 520
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 481
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 713
Comment

Nuka Luka

Virgin
Sep 5, 2021
she's not inviting anybody or anything, that DM posted above is just a way of saying "tip anything from 5 to 50 to receive a random reward"

for some weeks, she's been doing these "camgirl style" generic messages with different stuff, which she later deletes, so many people dont even ntice they were even there

the talk about her getting a manager are true, and they been managing her onlyfans since then (so, dont get hard at these msgs, its probably a fat dude writing them, lol), this is the agency and the instagram post about her joining
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

these are examples of the DMs she's been sending, and are now deleted, but you can just ask her to send it via DM, and she will send it again, in case anyone wants to grab these stuffs (btw, the Darkness video she posted on her main timeline was sent to people via DM too, she mentions it
Yeah the tip thing was my guess too, Since it makes more sense than some dude just showing up. lol

Also that other stuff with the manager n that sounds dodgy as hell.

• Dislike
Reactions: zorff2000
Comment
Aug 20, 2020
I thought Usatame was a Lesbian, Didn't she have a Girl Friend or something at one point? Unless I got her mixed up with somebody else. lol
Sie is not a lesbian. A while ago she was heterosexual and had a boyfriend. Yes, she has/had a boyfriend. No, sie does not fuck Regina, they just live together.
She’s bi and has a girlfriend.
Fact-check? Based on official info she is heterosexual and has/had a boyfriend.

Comment

Nuka Luka

Virgin
Sep 5, 2021
Sie is not a lesbian. A while ago she was heterosexual and had a boyfriend. Yes, she has/had a boyfriend. No, sie does not fuck Regina, they just live together.

Fact-check? Based on official info she is heterosexual and has/had a boyfriend.
Ah okay, Thanks for clearing that up, As I said I didn't know for sure. Then again maybe she's Bi? lol

Comment