Tenleid.

Apr 5, 2020
Wouldn't be the first time Patreon's fucked up or had issues if what i've seen in the thread is correct. IIRC before they quit, BunnyAyumi and Susu bounced from Patreon because they fucked up their tax forms (there were likely other underlying personal issues that were present there as well, considering they broke up a short while later but that aside).

Also no ill will towards Tenleid or Geoff, but lets face the music here, nobody likes either of their YT content videos as they either lack charisma or lost what they used to have. Nowadays Geoff gets shat on, for being a shill and his terrible twitter takes, nearly every day and has his own kiwifarms page as a result. Tenleid gets shat on by association due to Geoff's terrible takes (she also has her own but not as bad or frequent as him) and certain people aren't keen on her voice. I understand the want to get away from the lewds/nudes/cosplay stuff but that's pretty much the only reason a majority of people follow her on twitter and she does do it quite decently as well.

Anyway enough jibber jabber here's a bunch of content links I've collected. I posted them in the other thread so not sure if they made their way over here yet and there's likely repeats but alot of them are up (and are DMCA proof in the case of cyberdrop)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(bunch of sets here)
There's nothing more to be said really about it. I don't mind seeing tits and ass, but it's going to be hard af for some ladies that their only lucrative content is showing off your pussy for money and trying to backpedaling to normal stuff. Then expect people to pay you for is not the best move. KatyuskaMoonFox tried backpedaling a few times and stopped showing her pussy. I guess she wasn't getting much money and upgraded to masturbation for money. It just goes to show regret when you try, I guess try to be a regular or serious cosplayer but you put yourself in a position to where you're only known for nudes. No one is probably going to take you seriously and pay for generic cosplay. Just give your paying customers what they want after that.

Comment
S

shinryu

There's nothing more to be said really about it. I don't mind seeing tits and ass, but it's going to be hard af for some ladies that their only lucrative content is showing off your pussy for money and trying to backpedaling to normal stuff. Then expect people to pay you for is not the best move. KatyuskaMoonFox tried backpedaling a few times and stopped showing her pussy. I guess she wasn't getting much money and upgraded to masturbation for money. It just goes to show regret when you try, I guess try to be a regular or serious cosplayer but you put yourself in a position to where you're only known for nudes. No one is probably going to take you seriously and pay for generic cosplay. Just give your paying customers what they want after that.

There's actually no money in cosplay unless your selling lewd's/nudes infact your losing money if your not. The money/time in making costumes or money in commissioning them. Its a hobby and only a small percentage have been able to make money on the actual craft side of it either like Yaya Han with her fabric stuff or through comissions (which your likely not making bank with). Tenleid def seems like shes trying to get out of the egirl side and go into youtube and streaming the thing is though shes boring af to watch.

Comment
Apr 5, 2020
There's actually no money in cosplay unless your selling lewd's/nudes infact your losing money if your not. The money/time in making costumes or money in commissioning them. Its a hobby and only a small percentage have been able to make money on the actual craft side of it either like Yaya Han with her fabric stuff or through comissions (which your likely not making bank with). Tenleid def seems like shes trying to get out of the egirl side and go into youtube and streaming the thing is though shes boring af to watch.
I haven't heard that woman's name in forever, but ya. You're right. Personality is a factor in getting followers and subscribers. If you don't have it you're dead. Too late to get out, unless you're going to get a regular job.

Comment
S

shinryu

I haven't heard that woman's name in forever, but ya. You're right. Personality is a factor in getting followers and subscribers. If you don't have it you're dead. Too late to get out, unless you're going to get a regular job.
Its actually funny to think about some of the popular cosplay girls who would made a killing have faded away because they also didnt take the lewd route like Ivy doomkitty, vegasPG ect.But yeah you need the personality for if you wanna get out or have saved the money you made with the lewds/nudes because those out there will make it harder to find a normal job

Comment
Apr 5, 2020
Its actually funny to think about some of the popular cosplay girls who would made a killing have faded away because they also didnt take the lewd route like Ivy doomkitty, vegasPG ect.But yeah you need the personality for if you wanna get out or have saved the money you made with the lewds/nudes because those out there will make it harder to find a normal job
The cosplay community is really stupid at times. Like this one girl I came across. Pulls off a decent cosplay of Nami from one piece and a few other cosplay. Twitter and toxic individuals getting under her skin and eventually she got tired of the bs and quit. If she would've stayed, idk if she would've gone topless. Still would've liked to have seen her tits.
b994cfd81a98f2e2fbaef8368170154d.jpg

Comment

N00dslayer

Jul 28, 2020
Damn people are alive in here. Can't say the same about tenleid's career. I think the only sets that still haven't leaked are c*lty and that gy*ru set. Not that I could find anyway.

Also, her OF went on sale for like $10, but she's only made like 10 posts in the last 3 months. Then it went up to $20. With presumably no new content since the price increase.

Just about everything you unlock from subbing is almost worse than the sets you used to buy, you can't even get the 2 worth while videos. So why bother keeping it up?

Reactions: quincyr2020
Comment
A

AzureFlame

Damn people are alive in here. Can't say the same about tenleid's career. I think the only sets that still haven't leaked are c*lty and that gy*ru set. Not that I could find anyway.

Also, her OF went on sale for like $10, but she's only made like 10 posts in the last 3 months. Then it went up to $20. With presumably no new content since the price increase.

Just about everything you unlock from subbing is almost worse than the sets you used to buy, you can't even get the 2 worth while videos. So why bother keeping it up?

So she can rack up the money from subs without doing anything there, and then also earn money from her Vtuber streams.

Comment
S

shinryu

She was one of the worst with sending her patreon rewards out on time, so its not really all that surprising she rarely updates her onlyfans. Its honestly a waste of time getting it she barely post and most her PPV's were hardly worth it.

Comment
Apr 5, 2020
She was one of the worst with sending her patreon rewards out on time, so its not really all that surprising she rarely updates her onlyfans. Its honestly a waste of time getting it she barely post and most her PPV's were hardly worth it.
Sad, paying for shit content especially when it seems like she's not into doing it anymore. I don't mind her asking people for more money, but make it worth the increase...or quit. I'm sure she'll be forgotten like Winter Perizina or busty winter

Reactions: quincyr2020
Comment