47.6 KB · Views: 891
  • широ_15.jpg
    широ_15.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 811
Comment
B

Bluewulf

E-hentai has many sets.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Pretty sure all of those are already here, in fact for reference most of the time that site is on par or behind in content with this forum, altho sometimes you find some stuff for less popular girls in there that isn't in here I guess.

Comment
B

Bluewulf

Been curious to ask if anyone happens to know, I just learned that her Diamond Fox tier in patreon supposedly has extra pics that the gumroad sets dont (only ten tho) has any of these for any set been leaked? Rather, im sure for at least one set it has to have been leaked, but if anyone knows for which one, Im interested in seeing how much of a difference those are with the normal. Normal sets have 50 pics so I assume it would be a 60 one pics one to tell apart quickly.
Honestly, im between curious for those, and confused with the tier's rewards, cause of the whole "150hd pics + selfies" yet the set usually has 50 pics, so does that mean 3 sets? if so is it the latest sets or we choose which?

Comment
O

Otherstuffjbm

Been curious to ask if anyone happens to know, I just learned that her Diamond Fox tier in patreon supposedly has extra pics that the gumroad sets dont (only ten tho) has any of these for any set been leaked? Rather, im sure for at least one set it has to have been leaked, but if anyone knows for which one, Im interested in seeing how much of a difference those are with the normal. Normal sets have 50 pics so I assume it would be a 60 one pics one to tell apart quickly.
Honestly, im between curious for those, and confused with the tier's rewards, cause of the whole "150hd pics + selfies" yet the set usually has 50 pics, so does that mean 3 sets? if so is it the latest sets or we choose which?
I remember someone posting her Mash set with 60 pics really while back. But when others post the same set, there was only 50

Reactions: Bluewulf
Comment