Cosplayer Shirogane-sama

bratworst

Lewd God
May 19, 2021
3 Comments
sushiyogurt
sushiyogurt commented
based on your previous purchases, how many are usually in a set?

bratworst
bratworst commented
her sets usually have several "groups" depending on tier purchased

• Selfies (usually several dozen taken on a phone in portrait mode, many with barely a change in pose/position)
  • Backstage/BTS (usually a half dozen on skimpy old sets but most new sets have 12+ shots taken from a phone of her shoot or outtakes/other shots from her shoots that she's calling "back stage/bts" shots
  • Actual Base Set this can vary widely, but usually a solid 10-12 pics sometimes we get lucky and she does more
  • Actual Set 16+ typically another dozen or so pics that are in lewd poses
  • HD Background/Wallpaper Typically only a single pic to several per set
  • Implied Nudes/Feet 18+ This can vary widely, 5 to a dozen or more pics.

This is a generalization/average. If its a character she loved or that she's calling her center piece for the month then she'll give us more, if it was miserable to be in it then we'll get less, etc.

as such i barely see any backstages, these look to be all from public postings that are there, and there are very few if any selfie looking ones.

sushiyogurt
sushiyogurt commented
thanks for clarifying this. guess a lot of my sets are incomplete..

Dan77

Lewd God
Jul 14, 2021
New fantasy

Attachments

• Fmc8EcWXkAMh-sB.jpeg
    Fmc8EcWXkAMh-sB.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 1,247
  • Fmc8DwiWQAIDyEl.jpeg
    Fmc8DwiWQAIDyEl.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 1,384
Comment

cumquat

Mar 25, 2021
Think i've already asked, but can I buy the uncensored version of this anywhere? Better yet, anyone got it?

Attachments

• E0of98qWQAAfMD4.jpg
    E0of98qWQAAfMD4.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,102
1 Comment
xyzbj
xyzbj commented
So you really hope to find in a photo from a few years ago smth more than censored underwear? Once I had this set and trust me, in this photo there isn't nothing worth of time. There is just wide underwear and this is typical example of censored photo from her social media. She never censored nothing more than underwear or covers. She do this to this day actually, but todays sets are more developted in sense of nsfw.