Cosplayer Shirogane-sama

GrinderChikk

High Roller
Nov 20, 2021
For your pleasuring today, both "bondage" sets, in all that stunning upscaled pleasure you've come to expect

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

4 Comments
T
tabrisdark141 commented
This is my thing right here. :)

C
CatsoPMandarria commented
Stunning!!

P
pajeronmax commented
and the packs spidergwen or tifa lovecraft?

GrinderChikk
GrinderChikk commented
It's coming, im going alphabetically

GrinderChikk

High Roller
Nov 20, 2021
Something a little different today, the random collection of selfies from her insta, fb, patreon and some from her vk, as well as some of her Russian modeling stuff that first led me to Shiro's arms... see whatchu think

2 Comments
C
CatsoPMandarria commented
This is great! I’ve collected thousands of Shiro’s photos, but here I found some I had never seen! Thanks!

GrinderChikk
GrinderChikk commented
YW, I'm glad I could add to it.

GrinderChikk

High Roller
Nov 20, 2021
Sin on A sunday with some Xmas themes!

I'm about 70% done the upscales, unfortuanetly gigapixel doesn't like certain sets, so they will be skipped but included in the torrent im building

4 Comments
commented
Once again, greatly appreciate your efforts man. Will you be categorizing these upscales in a gigapix folder as before as well? I've been thinking what's the best way to sort these upscales myself, as they naturally have the biggest sizes.

commented
One more thing, do the duplicate photo finder programs identify these upscales = the originals? Wondering if that will be a problem I'll have to resolve.

GrinderChikk
GrinderChikk commented
I haven't decided how quite to name them yet, and i want to make a distinction between the upscales ive done and the ones others have. For instance, I don't have the original giga folder. And if you use the one I posted, Awesome Photo Finder, you can tell the difference by the size of the file. Typically the larger one will be the upscale

commented
name one of them James Westfall and the other one Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

GrinderChikk

High Roller
Nov 20, 2021
Like that one dude was requesting, heres Gwen

Alright, so i got it sorted. When it's ready, once per month ill post a link that dies in 24 hours, within that link will be a txt file, which will contain a magnet. That's how ill share. If you can't figure out how to get it with that, you don't deserve it. Not trying be a dick, just too many scrapers and morons eager to dumb things like plaster these links on normiebook and twatter

Comment

pcixpress

Vip
Dec 4, 2020
7 Comments
GrinderChikk
GrinderChikk commented
4000+ files, damn yo

D
Disharmonicafan commented
Thanks very much. I don't recall seeing many of these, including a topless one. She reminds me of Naomi Watts much of the time.

D
Disharmonicafan commented
(But THAT topless one was Rocksy!]

commented

Don't get your hopes up. 99% of these have already been posted here and the other 1% are Oichi, Rocksy, Belledelphine and others

commented
Thanks mate. But as the other commenter mentioned, there are some non-shiro files in them (added in accidentally i'm sure) :)

S
ShinichiAida commented
OSHI- that a lot of pics, thx!

sushiyogurt
sushiyogurt commented
what can I use to download the whole thing zipped?

GrinderChikk

High Roller
Nov 20, 2021
An assorted Lingere collection. Bit of a mixed gift bag here, some selfies, some patreon/gumroad sets, some text cosplays, and a few of those lovely russian modeling stuff that isn't as well known (look for the short hair). Really happy with these, just look at that ass!

Attachments

• 3-gigapixel-low_res-scale-2_00x.jpg
    3-gigapixel-low_res-scale-2_00x.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,278
Comment

GrinderChikk

High Roller
Nov 20, 2021
heres some SWAGGER....and yes the previous cyberdrops are privatized for the moment, lets just say one dumbass ruined it for everyone, this one will be up for 24 hours

4 Comments
commented
Cyberdrop now bans albums on request?

GrinderChikk
GrinderChikk commented
Wasn't banned, I chose to privatize beacuse some dumbass plastered it on his twatter and I didn't want to take the chance

commented
someone posted in on "twatter"? Jeez can't believe how dumb some people can be, for crying out loud.

GrinderChikk
GrinderChikk commented
One thing that never ceases to amaze me is how reasonably intelligent people fail to follow very basic instructions