Mecoboy03

Apr 3, 2020
20201207_123418.jpg

It's coming, let's see how long does it last

Comment

Mr.Vador

High Roller
Oct 2, 2020
well she's not saying they are new, but yeah they are old, hope she'll do new ones. She's not being doing anything except for her streams. So I don't see any new cosplays or spicy sets anytime soon

Comment

personauser

Nov 15, 2020
well she's not saying they are new, but yeah they are old, hope she'll do new ones. She's not being doing anything except for her streams. So I don't see any new cosplays or spicy sets anytime soon
She should've said those are old sets but she didn't, so she's clearly trying to fool people into thinking they're new which in my opinion is pretty low

• Wow
Reactions: Kerry2Dope
Comment

personauser

Nov 15, 2020
not worst than when she decided to stop her onlyfans in the middle of the month
I actually talked to her about that. I asked if something happened for her to stop all of a sudden and of course she acted like a saying most creators don't even post daily and I should appreciate her for being active half of the month, then she blocked me from OF and instagram

Comment

Mr.Vador

High Roller
Oct 2, 2020
oh that's effed up. but I know, she could have said something at the begginning of the month or at the end of the last, but she took the money for the whole month, and closed in the half, that´s wasn't fair

Reactions: personauser
Comment