Cosplayer Sayathefox

E

ElHuervo

I don't know bros... She just doesn't seem like a good person.
saya.PNG

5 Comments
commented
Seems like normal girl attitude to me tbh

P
pllyn commented
do you really consider someone's personality when fapping to them like "she's pretty conceited, not worth my erection"?

commented
cause she isn't. she is the worst kind of spoiled rich girl. Just fap to her tits and ass and don't think about that. She's always been like this.

carbonor
carbonor commented
commented
K

kpl21222

I don't know bros... She just doesn't seem like a good person.
View attachment 392092
Her entire twitter feed is calling out other people's mental issues while victimizing herself. She's a textbook narcissist, but so is every other egirl that makes their living by posting pictures of themselves online.

2 Comments
commented
preach deadass

commented
"textbook narcisist" is spot on man. That is exactly what she is.

fallen64

Virgin
Mar 20, 2021
Her entire twitter feed is calling out other people's mental issues while victimizing herself. She's a textbook narcissist, but so is every other egirl that makes their living by posting pictures of themselves online.
When you have that much confident to post pics of yourself online it is to be expected, which is funny coming from her as she did have concerns about her waistline being weird but celebrates she has buttfangs, confidence can be hit or miss for some people, thankfully I'm not following for that

Comment

Gogi

High Roller
Dec 26, 2020
Im not sure if anyone has posted it but here is her Cristmas set:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 1,298
3 Comments
justfor
justfor commented
It was, sometime around January 2021, but it looks like the original post got deleted or something. Thanks for posting it again and keeping it on the thread. (y)

A
abc123lol commented
lol it's the same outfit Enji used this year

commented
Because she sold it to her.

T

TM201

we're just waiting for her to drop more things and someone to post em

Reactions: FLUX_
Comment