Cosplayer Sayathefox

Baraira

High Roller
Aug 23, 2020
Since she is doing old sets this month, is that guy who was offering the SinoAlice Snow White set still doing trades for the Kasumi Set? Cause I can get that set then or else I'll just get the Snow White set myself. PM me or something if you are still around
rather get some sets we haven't seen in here yet. I've already shared a bunch of them because that is what this website is for. Not 1:1 trading bullshit but quenching the thirst of a few thousand pubescent (and those who are way past the zenith of their youth) nerds. I know leechers are annoying and "why waste financial resources for nothing". Because that's exactly the spirit of this whole thing. You share, essentially. Sometimes you get back, sometimes you don't. It shouldn't be expected every time but more often than not we will get back because another greasy ass Coomer is willing to buy the next set that you can then maybe save money on.

Comment

adamcyka

Virgin
Aug 23, 2020
rather get some sets we haven't seen in here yet. I've already shared a bunch of them because that is what this website is for. Not 1:1 trading bullshit but quenching the thirst of a few thousand pubescent (and those who are way past the zenith of their youth) nerds. I know leechers are annoying and "why waste financial resources for nothing". Because that's exactly the spirit of this whole thing. You share, essentially. Sometimes you get back, sometimes you don't. It shouldn't be expected every time but more often than not we will get back because another greasy ass Coomer is willing to buy the next set that you can then maybe save money on.
You okay bro? Before you get hostile next time and assume we are doing this for our own greed maybe if you knew what I was talking about you wouldn't jump to conclusions. Context is that there was a guy who was offering to post the "SINOALICE" snow white set here if someone would share the Kasumi set. Key word being "post". Everyone gets 2 $50 sets for free at the cost of one set if that offer still stands. I'm going to just forgive you since there is lack of context due to a page being deleted for unlisted reasons but don't get hostile for nothing. I scanned and shared the Tomie book back on TH and it's still being passed around but you don't see me whining about receiving anything or not. And in case you aren't aware, the snow white set I am referring to is not the one you posted.

Comment

Baraira

High Roller
Aug 23, 2020
You okay bro? Before you get hostile next time and assume we are doing this for our own greed maybe if you knew what I was talking about you wouldn't jump to conclusions. Context is that there was a guy who was offering to post the "SINOALICE" snow white set here if someone would share the Kasumi set. Key word being "post". Everyone gets 2 $50 sets for free at the cost of one set if that offer still stands. I'm going to just forgive you since there is lack of context due to a page being deleted for unlisted reasons but don't get hostile for nothing. I scanned and shared the Tomie book back on TH and it's still being passed around but you don't see me whining about receiving anything or not. And in case you aren't aware, the snow white set I am referring to is not the one you posted.
I legit meant it in a humorous way and by no means any harm lmao. Felt like going off on a few people who I know lurk on this website (not necessarily including you) who are super elitist about with whom they share and what they share (shit like taking spicy/nude pictures out of cyberdrop albums because people "don't deserve it") but that was just on a general note lad. but yea, didn't see the previous post about the "open" trade suggestion as you've mentioned so sure, that shits nice. Again, apologies if it came off as rude :'D keep ya chin up

Comment

coreu

Vip
Dec 24, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm looks good

Attachments

• sayathefox-20210514-0001.jpg
    sayathefox-20210514-0001.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 2,128
Comment