Cosplayer Sabrina Nicole

smick

Lewd God
Nov 2, 2020
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Preview

156063945_sabrinanichole_004_004-gfMP7hqG.jpg 156063948_sabrinanichole_004_005-hffjeuGd.jpg 156063951_sabrinanichole_004_006-ociiNdYx.jpg 156063974_sabrinanichole_004_012-ES3RFqSA.jpg 156064005_sabrinanichole_004_028-hVOqrajR.jpg

Comment
O

oaf5216

Okay gang. Hear me out...
I've been thinking... since I've just got hired for a better paying job, I want to see if I can collect ALL her Camsoda videos in one. Now if I do this was thinking about charging it to people maybe like 4 or 5 dollars for all of them. I don't know. I'm thinking about it. Now if I do that, it will take a while, maybe 2 or 3 months. Is anyone down for that?
reselling other's content is not what we want. share...

Comment
Aug 6, 2020
I've been thinking... since I've just got hired for a better paying job, I want to see if I can collect ALL her Camsoda videos in one. Now if I do this was thinking about charging it to people maybe like 4 or 5 dollars for all of them. I don't know. I'm thinking about it. Now if I do that, it will take a while, maybe 2 or 3 months. Is anyone down for that?
Collecting another person's content and then reselling is worse than sharing paid content for free. Why would anyone want to pay you for content they can find for free on forums like these? Where is the logic in that?

Comment
S

StanHelsing

I've seen people on other forums face legal action from content creators due to re-selling their content so I'd strongly advise against doing that.
Share if you feel like it, but avoid trying to make money off their content.

Comment
S

Shadow Man

I've seen people on other forums face legal action from content creators due to re-selling their content so I'd strongly advise against doing that.
Share if you feel like it, but avoid trying to make money off their content.
Alright alright, that's my bad. I won't sell them. I'll just share them instead. My apologies guys. I don't know what the hell I was thinking.

Comment