Cosplayer Rolyatistaylor

jorkscalle

Virgin
May 27, 2022
I'm really confused. The last set I saw from her was Pride Month, I have no idea where the set comes from that Jack posted and i also have no idea what 150 dollar set and where to find it. What is she doing?
Okay so I rechecked and I got it wrong a bit, she sent the set in onlyfans dm in 27th june but as i understand the set itself is so expensive because unlocking it also gets a year long VIP pass, the set itself has been already posted here yes, it is the towel set, I didnt read the description fully and got excited that she dropped some 150 dollars worth of madness, but naah, my bad guys 😀

1 Comment
P
PotatoKing2 commented
As the VIP pass for one year alone would cost 150 dollar, that would be a pretty good deal. Did she really offer this together with one of her most expensive sets at such a discount?

jorkscalle

Virgin
May 27, 2022
I'm really confused. The last set I saw from her was Pride Month, I have no idea where the set comes from that Jack posted and i also have no idea what 150 dollar set and where to find it. What is she doing?
As for the fishnet set I have not seen that anywhere on her onlyfans either, maybe its vip exclusive? Jack himself might maybe give some insight on where he found this?

Comment

jorkscalle

Virgin
May 27, 2022
As the VIP pass for one year alone would cost 150 dollar, that would be a pretty good deal. Did she really offer this together with one of her most expensive sets at such a discount?
I mean she did but I wouldnt say the set itself is anything special, the wet t-shirt nipple set is the best one by far, all the others dont show more than whatever else she has done in the past

Reactions: ChFon and anikam
1 Comment
P
PotatoKing2 commented
I think she has completely different thoughts on her pricing than other people (or we). Most people always only talk about boobs, topless, nipples, pasties and so on, while she is also taking in consideration how much she is wearing at all, see through, her butt and so on. There were several times where i had no idea what she was thinking when she determined the price for a set. She once had one, it was a very small set, that was priced very high with the description of it being see through. I later saw it somewhere and you could see absolutely nothing, the top had pasties under it and the bottoms were only see through where there was nothing to see.

crypto7012

Jun 18, 2023
Does any one have this set plz ?

Attachments

• 20220831_125012.jpg
    20220831_125012.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 564
Reactions: ROB25107 and 2tgz
1 Comment
JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
No primises but I will look on my hard drive :)

JackGenesis

Lewd God
Dec 29, 2020
1 Comment
Managerinimicum
Managerinimicum commented
I am thinking of buying her 'poolside seduction' feed set! Is it actually as sexual and dirty as the description says? Is it worth 40$? Does anybody wanna see it here?