Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewdy

Lewd God
Mar 27, 2020
As I understand it, has not been removed, it is only a preventive measure while the investigation lasts ...
I am sure that will win since it is not the fault of the forum that leaks are published but rather the fault of those who distribute it ... By that I mean that the "" has no idea who has leaked her things and guilt to the forum because she doesn't know what to do ...
i don't know any details about it but how do you win if you don't defend yourself in court?
impossible.
they forced people to upload content to gain access to the forum. so i think there is no ground for defending.

i think just the part about cloudflare and the advertisers are bogus..seems like the lawyers have no idea how advertising works. the part seems to be pretty legit

Comment
U

User_36226

i don't know any details about it but how do you win if you don't defend yourself in court?
impossible.
they forced people to upload content to gain access to the forum. so i think there is no ground for defending
In all the time that I was in that forum I never saw that they forced anyone to upload content ... Obviously those who do so rise in rank and blah blah blah ...

Comment

lewdy

Lewd God
Mar 27, 2020
In all the time that I was in that forum I never saw that they forced anyone to upload content ... Obviously those who do so rise in rank and blah blah blah ...
so if you need to share content to gain access to the forum is not forcing? what is it then.
not to be mistaken i hope they come clean out of this.

and if the owner is a US citizen the members of the forum should be really carefully.
what else does he have except for money to pay some damages and the ips of the uploader to make a deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Comment

Thothubrefugee10

Formerly TAP22
Virgin
Aug 13, 2020
Hell on earth
As I understand it, has not been removed, it is only a preventive measure while the investigation lasts ...
I am sure that will win since it is not the fault of the forum that leaks are published but rather the fault of those who distribute it ... By that I mean that the "" has no idea who has leaked her things and guilt to the forum because she doesn't know what to do ...
I do hope our guys win, but always remain doubtful just in case. Really its all for fun at the end of the day. It would suck if everything ended but ill still live i guess.

Reactions: caprivory
Comment

hereforalongtime

High Roller
Aug 6, 2020
so if you need to share content to gain access to the forum is not forcing? what is it then.
not to be mistaken i hope they come clean out of this.

and if the owner is a US citizen the members of the forum should be really carefully.
what else does he have except for money to pay some damages and the ips of the uploader to make a deal

Technically, nobody was forced. You could access stuff like The Pit just fine. It was only to access the things like the Patreon or OnlyFans forums that you had to gain access.

Comment
Aug 7, 2020

There was one poster on there, in a very specific thread, said they we were immune to DMCA take downs.

Which to me was funny a month later when that same thread got removed.

Comment

lewdy

Lewd God
Mar 27, 2020
Technically, nobody was forced. You could access stuff like The Pit just fine. It was only to access the things like the Patreon or OnlyFans forums that you had to gain access.
we can go back and forth the whole day but i guess you know what i mean. if you want to name it force or animate. i don't think its a huge difference and the pit made this lawsuit much more delicate. when the main mod tells the poeple public the forum is explicitly looking for paid content otherwise you don't gain access..its pretty clear (i don't know if he did it's what the lawsuit says)

Comment

hereforalongtime

High Roller
Aug 6, 2020
we can go back and forth the whole day but i guess you know what i mean. if you want to name it force or animate. i don't think its a huge difference and the pit made this lawsuit much more delicate. when the main mod tells the poeple public the forum is explicitly looking for paid content otherwise you don't gain access..its pretty clear (i don't know if he did it's what the lawsuit says)

I'm just trying to look for excuses to get that site back :(

Comment

hatersriseup

Aug 14, 2020
mods just wanted a clique and a hierarchy so they could show off just how much top of the food chain they are. classic forum powertripping

Comment

MuffyT

Vip
Aug 9, 2020
mods just wanted a clique and a hierarchy so they could show off just how much top of the food chain they are. classic forum powertripping
I second this. I liked the place, but I thought the whole point to locking most of the forum behind a reaction score wall was to keep threads from being seen from the outside, the whole point being to keep threads from getting deleted. Yet many threads still got nuked and deleted for apparently no reason even after that change. Also, the whole "no discussion" thing got annoying really fast. Many times people were giving advice on how to download or save things, or answering very relevant questions, yet the mods would insist on deleting them. I saw a guy ask the same question 4 times in one thread, he wanted to know how to download files from a particular host. I told him how to do it more easily, which is information that anyone could use. Both my post and his got deleted. And then he just asked the same question again.

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.