Reason why died, and how to prevent it.

Sep 26, 2020
I am not an expert but as far as I am aware if you (user) posts content belonging to someone else then if a DCMA is issued and carried out then how can you be taken to court? Youtubersforum was excellent but possibly should have been set up via onion and a VPN if your scared of legal action? The cost to take someone to court is also huge, would never happen, in my opinion

Comment
U

User_2363

Well, that’s a possibility. But it’s also because someone told N31cë Wãîdhøfer (should be obvious enough to know who I’m talking about and still make it difficult to track) and she got a lawyer on them

Comment
Jul 22, 2020
I don’t get the obsession with Belle, she never posts anything good and she looks like an anime character
We love skinny tiny bitches, it's genetic. You just wanna buy all their girl scout cookies and then take them to the mall

Sit on Daddy's lap

Last edited:
Comment

Theorg

Sep 22, 2020
Definitely dumb as fuck but to be honest this is their lively hood, they're not just twiddling their thumbs waiting for these sites to pop up. There is no way in hell that this site isn't already known, it's literally just a google search away.
Thats why the site should just be noindex'd that it won't show up

Reactions: Jack_F
Comment

shanksinatraa

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 97499

For the love of god, don't do this! We need to keep our mouths shut and stick to just interacting on the platform. Any mention on this is actively contributing to decreasing this sites longetivity.
Agree 100% not saying the group needs to be a "fight club" "NEVER TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB "stuff cause it's a open domain so anyone can get in. But jesus let's not go to big "normie" medias and talk about the forum. Like Twitter ,facebook ,youtube.
Like we want the forums to be populated but Th****** was getting too populated some girl cases u just typed her name on google and dozens on pages would appear in the image search

Comment

LioMatt63

Vip
Jun 15, 2020
View attachment 97499

For the love of god, don't do this! We need to keep our mouths shut and stick to just interacting on the platform. Any mention on this is actively contributing to decreasing this sites longetivity.

Mate, I'm pretty sure most people know about this site as well. I knew about it back when it was still gonewild.co and not lewdweb and that was before I found . Sites get found out, whether or not some guy on twitter keeps his mouth shut.

Reactions: psnone
Comment

shanksinatraa

Aug 5, 2020
Mate, I'm pretty sure most people know about this site as well. I knew about it back when it was still gonewild.co and not lewdweb and that was before I found . Sites get found out, whether or not some guy on twitter keeps his mouth shut.
lol that's a fact i also knew about it back when it was gonewild My thing is that saying the webside on literally belle and other egirls twitter threads it's dumb.

Comment