23A3788E-D8EC-47C7-96CF-2CD646C96E47.jpeg
    295.4 KB · Views: 1,891
  • EE637D49-CE89-4B80-B83F-2A9B4A118EE3.jpeg
    EE637D49-CE89-4B80-B83F-2A9B4A118EE3.jpeg
    308.6 KB · Views: 2,286

Mangerxb

Vip
Sep 25, 2020
that sucks, these two and my last post here are basically the only good stuff in her patreon (at least the tiers that were on yiff party) too
Yh, Yiff stuff is gone too. I never saw them, but they still show up on searches. Just cant view them

Comment

lirihog654

Mar 14, 2021
She went on a big rant last night in her Instagram Stories after finding this site. She seems to hate that people have screenshoted her public pictures, but later deleted the rant.

I'm not sure what the issue is when these are pictures that are all available publicly, most of them by her making them public on her social media.

The only legitimate sites she should fault are the ones that are much bigger than these, that have her whole collection including deleted and lewd pics. They're free now but back when she was doing lewd work the resellers offered her whole collection for a one time fee of $2 rather than a subscription, or bundled with all the UK streamers for just a dollar or two more. She has a legitimate gripe with them as they probably made more money than she did at the time as they didn't charge such an outragous fee, but she doesn't even do lewd content any more so it's not like she's losing money from onlyfans.

Reactions: 404usernotfound
2 Comments
ThatOneDudeThere
ThatOneDudeThere commented
Just did a quick search on her as I didn't know who this was. Looks like she freaked out on her own stream and is taking 'a mental health break'. So maybe her freak out on IG is related? People always think their publicly posted photos on social medias are protected.

404usernotfound commented
She posted a screenshot of this exact thread a couple months ago on her IG story.

About a year ago she had an Fin-Dom account on twitter bragging about her "pay pig slaves" sending her all their money. I've got no sympathy for someone that posts shit like that, bragging about robbing people, and then is now crying about people posting her content. Bet she's enjoying the new place she moved into, wonder where that money came from...

Been following her a few years, this is her usual routine. She changes her mind every 5 minutes about whether she wants to do lewd content or not. She makes alt accounts on twitter/IG selling feet pics, puts lewd pics on her patreon etc, then a day later changes her mind (AFTER SHE GOT THE MONEY FROM SELLING THE CONTENT) and expects all the content to magically disappear... That's not how the internet works, everyone knows that. She wants the money and attention from the alt/lewd content, but doesn't want the content to exist when she changes her mind for the 1000th time.
She's just crying right now in hopes some white-knights will send her sympathy money to 'cheer her up'.
Nothing posted in this thread or anywhere else was stolen or leaked or anything, it's all content that she herself posted on her own accounts, most of which she charged people a lot of money for.
In a month or two when she makes a new alt account, or starts posting stuff on her Patreon again, she'll act like this little tantrum never happened.

Dec 9, 2020
She already started another alt-account on twitter, and just made a poll-post on twitter asking if people prefer Patreon or Fanhouse. I'm assuming she's already selling lewd stuff on the private alt-twitter, hopefully she starts posting content on her patreon again soon too.

Comment
Sep 3, 2020
She already started another alt-account on twitter, and just made a poll-post on twitter asking if people prefer Patreon or Fanhouse. I'm assuming she's already selling lewd stuff on the private alt-twitter, hopefully she starts posting content on her patreon again soon too.
How do you find these if not advertised? Know what it is called?

Comment
Dec 9, 2020
How do you find these if not advertised? Know what it is called?
I just follow her main twitter account. She's mentioned the alt account a couple times within the last week. She's advertises it herself everytime she makes an alt/lewd account. Rage herself reads this thread so I'm not gonna post the name of it here, but it would take a couple minutes to find it on her main Twitter account.

Comment

lirihog654

Mar 14, 2021
If she mentions it herself on how own account, what's the harm in linking it here? If you are going to make claims of things, showing some sort of proof would be nice.

Comment
Dec 9, 2020
Capture.PNG

Lol. Not sure why you think I'd make up some fake "claim" about her having an alt account. Her main twitter is unlocked for anyone to look at or follow, you can go look for yourself. Like I said, this is directly from her timeline.

4 Comments
Also, the reason I didn't want to post it here, is there is a user account on this site with the same name as her new alt-twitter account. It's a fair bet it's Rage herself keeping an eye on this thread. She's posted in this thread before, and has screenshot'd it and posted about it on her instagram. She's well aware this thread exists.

L
lirihog654 commented
She could have not said anything, but she chose to promote the account so who cares if she's reading this forums and sees links of it, she wants it promoted. https://twitter.com/fxuxcxkxixt

I doubt she'll start selling content again as can be seen by those successful on OnlyFans she just doesn't put out enough content to make it worthwhile, and charged as much, if not more, than what high end models charge who actually do photo shoots full time.

My guess is she just wants an outlet to be slutty and work on some her fetishes in private communities rather than public. (hell, you can even see in her TikToks she buys some outfits from a store focusing on adult baby fetish, so she's quite kinky) Same as when she does her UwU streams, which are a Twitch acceptable way to work out some of that slutty energy in an acceptable way (and even though she deletes the vods even all of these streams have been recorded and released by others online). These private communities always get leaked though, just like has happened for Cadaea, StaceyofGotham, Kiwo, and all of these sort of British streamers that have at some point in the past been in, or created, similar accounts.

Yeah, I kinda figured the same thing at this point, just a private outlet. Still hoping she'll start posting more/new lewd stuff on her patreon or something like that soon.

F
fxuxcxkxixt commented
Yeah you hit the nail on the head with this. It's a private account that allows me to post whatever I want without worrying about what family, friends, community members and workplaces think. My tweets are just normal human shit, it's really not as exciting as you guys make it out to be. If you're in the public eye (or are close to someone who is) then you know full well how little space you have to breathe online (even if you do it on another alias... people still find it). It's exhausting because I just wanted separation and a break from the RD title but I know I'll never get it.
As for posting it publicly, I really only did it to get my friends to follow me on their alt accounts (because they all have random @s). And a bit of an experiment to see if you guys would post it on here.

Oh and as for posting content and pricing it up high - LOL - it was my way of keeping it in the hands of the right people. I've learnt a lot since then and it was pretty naive of me.