R
ronartest commented
Somebody pls share shadow heart set 🙏

Snake89

Sep 13, 2021
9 Comments
tarouminaro
tarouminaro commented
I have a problem with these kinds of images, one thing is to filter content that she uploads to the internet, another is to share here fakes that could cause her a lot of problems, yes, I know we are all perverts here, but I personally am not a fan of the idea of causing problems or directly harming Sandy, I would like to know the opinion of the creator of the thread

peggy
peggy commented
dude, u are here... you're already harming Sandy if u don't pay her content, don't be a hypocritical person. Real/Fake content shared without her consent it's harm her

tarouminaro
tarouminaro commented
It's not the same thing, don't be ridiculous. Fakes is crossing a barrier.

S
satanic_donut commented
crossing the barier would be harassment irl and thats a jail time. she don't do nudes so we need some nice fakes. all she has to do to stop it is to make nsfw content like her female friends. and in the end those are just pictures, no real harm is done. also in our current era nobody will prosecute her even if someone from her irl friends/family believed that those are not fakes. everything is fine. just chill lol

hellishdrocher
hellishdrocher commented
Post original photo pls if possible

M
mrkingsley commented
post fakes somewhere else. stop posting fakes here.

R
RatFace333 commented
I personaly dont like fake stuff. If its not really her im not interested. I'd rather never see her nudes if im just to imagine how her fully nude body is. I think when a girl really do that, by the fact its really her, it sums value. Anyways, doesnt this forum have its own fake section?

L
Lowel9000 commented
it smells like fake multi-accounts xD

A
abrahamford1 commented
Plus, fakes exist since photoshop was invented, people do this and with celebs for i don't know, 20 years now? it's not something new or that hurts someone, bc everyone (except ignorant people) know it's fake, just like leaked content, is something that it will always happen, and even leaked content don't really hurt them, sometimes it helps and sometimes not so much, but it's almost irrelevant, bc most of people who can easily pay, will pay to get good pics, good quality as soon is released, and who can't bc either don't have credit card, money or whatever reason, will not pay anyways, so, doesn't make that much difference .