Cosplayer Onisuna (Sandy Kuroneko)

E

Elokmusn

Had all month to sub. She just doing business, I think.
Apparently not sending out bat set to people anymore , also checked all her tweets not once did she say anything about that , lmao she’s such a ***** . I followed her cause I thought she was good looking but her personality and attitude ruins everything

Comment
E

Elokmusn

Shes just like the average 'twitter-sjw-egirl', whines about stuff, blames white straight men and her simps defend her no matter what. Not surprised shes like that and Im glad I didnt pay her a penny for her stuff. Noticed that months ago.
Why are you here then

1 Comment
commented
🙃 def not because people sharing good images here, but to talk about her, defend her in all ways 🙃

E

Elokmusn

7 Comments
commented
as you only defend her like a simp

commented
She never say anything about white men. You just salty lol but ok loser

commented
not salty.

I dont need proof of what I meant with straight white men, what I said is that its just typical of those twitter-people. Also reasonable to say stuff like that after Uhdarks post, her attitude IS ****, and you have to be a tier 3 sub simp to not see his point.

commented
Look at Fansly- she said is available until December 25. I think he made mistake. I don’t think she has attitude problem. But ok.

commented
See

Attachments

• 18EC3601-B6C5-49DC-BE14-0A0449BF1045.jpeg
    18EC3601-B6C5-49DC-BE14-0A0449BF1045.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 942
commented
that post was from today. announcing that 2 days before for no reason instead of start of the month, (for $30-40 for this month), comparing to last month had 20 content posts as she had around 10 this month is scummy. thats what he was pointing out, and you are taking this out of context and to defend her, thats why im calling you a simp.

commented
No, she has said many times that it ends on 25. 😂 you make no sense.

H

Haieku

Reactions: Elokmusn
1 Comment
commented
"haha im assuming ur mad touch grass haha"
That simp just takes it out of context to call me out, and im doing good with my life.

Aug 6, 2020
336AE32A-6DC4-4960-8AAE-5F409B640F85.jpeg

6 Comments
hellishdrocher
hellishdrocher commented
Zamn:love:

hellishdrocher
hellishdrocher commented
how did you get it

hellishdrocher
hellishdrocher commented
are those real

AeonV
AeonV commented
Is that the pic she showed in the live?

hellishdrocher
hellishdrocher commented
yes

R
Rashad_ commented
Thank u

B

bambukibam

is there anyone that can add payment method on fansly successfully? I can paypal someone that can add their card 35$ to get the set for everyone

Reactions: KiwiSan
1 Comment
D
Deviato commented
i have