Cosplayer Onisuna (Sandy Kuroneko)

Rockerbobo

Feb 10, 2021
You guys realize she's wearing pushup bras and prosthetic breasts, right?

You can see the plastic of it on her Lucy set lol.

Like, a girl can hide her breasts but not that drastically. Especially "breasts" that size.
Pushup probably. She knows her demographic now and she's starting to play the game. Prosthetic, no. Idk what you think you see. You can see very clearly in her streams.

Comment

hellishdrocher

Lewd God
May 19, 2021
from twitter
FBgvVmIVIAQiD3s.jpg

Comment

Rockerbobo

Feb 10, 2021
Here in this photo, it's definitely a fake tits. Not sure about new photos
View attachment 364521 View attachment 364522
You guys are really dumb. Yes she is 100% wearing fake tits in this pic. she literally explained it publicly. It was a part of the cosplay, which was well over a year ago at this point. Her more recent stuff she clearly is not wearing this. If you're actually in her streams you would know. Not sure why people are randomly making stuff up here based on nothing lmao

Comment
Aug 6, 2020
You guys are really dumb. Yes she is 100% wearing fake tits in this pic. she literally explained it publicly. It was a part of the cosplay, which was well over a year ago at this point. Her more recent stuff she clearly is not wearing this. If you're actually in her streams you would know. Not sure why people are randomly making stuff up here based on nothing lmao
I feel people have too much PTSD here from their favourite thots being fakes the whole time.

2 Comments
AeonV
AeonV commented
cof cof hana bunny

M
merr456 commented
:rolleyes:

Aug 6, 2020
istg this thread has turned annoying as shit, the tits look like tits to me, could not care less if she got fake tits cause it's not like anyone here is ever feeling them

Reactions: AeonV
Comment

Juzztize

Virgin
Jul 14, 2021
from people who used to addict to love-doll like me. I feel nothing about fake tits news.
is that i'm the one who always focus on her hot lip????

Comment

AeonV

Lewd God
Aug 16, 2020
Ok guys, now shut up.
photo_2021-10-14_23-51-58.jpg

Attachments

• photo_2021-10-14_23-52-00.jpg
    photo_2021-10-14_23-52-00.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 1,006
3 Comments
hellishdrocher
hellishdrocher commented
Here they are really smaller. I don't get it

AeonV
AeonV commented
This pic is old, she has a silicone implant today.

hellishdrocher
hellishdrocher commented
Did she mention this on streams or is this your guess?

diegomonter0

Virgin
May 31, 2021
Reactions: gernhartrein
1 Comment
hellishdrocher
hellishdrocher commented
If we assume that this is true, then the surgery took place sometime in February, judging by the photos🔎 I mean they became really bigger when her Mona cosplay came out