Cosplayer nyaomaruu

K

KarrBlue

Guys I have like 4 or 5 of her full feet sets. I could upload em for you but Idk where. Help me out? :) cyberdrop dosnt let me make a new account.

• Wow
Reactions: JD001 and notbread
Comment

mage

Aug 10, 2020
Guys I have like 4 or 5 of her full feet sets. I could upload em for you but Idk where. Help me out? :) cyberdrop dosnt let me make a new account.
You can upload them to gofile, mega or g drive. Maybe even WeTransfer so people can download and upload to multiple mirrors.

Comment
K

KarrBlue

You can upload them to gofile, mega or g drive. Maybe even WeTransfer so people can download and upload to multiple mirrors.

Ok here you go guys. If someone could help me upload em somewhere else so the rest of the people can enjoy it would be awesome!

its a wetransfer link, so its gonna expire soon. Dw its safe :p just the pictures and some videos of her. All feet related which is her $75 tier. Leave a like!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Comment
W

warner2313

Ok here you go guys. If someone could help me upload em somewhere else so the rest of the people can enjoy it would be awesome!

its a wetransfer link, so its gonna expire soon. Dw its safe :p just the pictures and some videos of her. All feet related which is her $75 tier. Leave a like!

could you reup these again thanks! I'll prob up these on mediafire or something

Reactions: KarrBlue
Comment
W

warner2313

Sure! Here you go. Btw do you have anything else of her sets?
Thanks! I'll have a updated link sometime. aside from links already posted above and sites around see below:

WuTa_2019-10-23_19-25-19.jpg
WuTa_2019-10-23_19-25-33.jpg

pEwJ0WPQ_2_65.jpg

Comment