Cosplayer Nikumikyo

pirofyre

Virgin
Apr 3, 2020
2 videos ran through Javplayer. I paid to get both of these myself so don't forget to support her yourself too. It's easily less than $10 USD to buy a month subscription and less than $10 USD for one of her packs. WAY cheaper than simping for others.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Also, just found out that free Javplayer website that you find on top of Google search is actually a scam. Don't actually pay to download that. Here's the real download link. Latest version is 1.09a and you need to download/install TecoGAN 1.08 as it is the main thing that does the mosiac removal with some accuracy. Instructions should all be included in each download on how to install, setup and run it.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Javplayer project has since been abandoned by the creator so there is no latest version. I would also highly recommend a top end PC as it still takes 1-2 hours for a 6 min video to encode on a 5900x topping out at 4.5GHz on all 12 cores. Cuda encoding is available for nVidia cards but I found it would freeze in the middle sometimes and the speed isn't much faster. Also note that it won't work on all mosiacs out there. It has its limits so don't think it's a miracle worker for all JAVs out there.

9 Comments
dafuqisthis
dafuqisthis commented
real hero(y)

L
Lienxen23 commented
loveusomuch

S
sokari commented
What a legend.

K
ku long commented
you can give me your gmail

S
super saiyan god commented
Me as well please

K
koukun commented
Needs Gmail to access the JavPlayer

Q
quaelgeist commented
I literally just registered for that. Thank you very much!

K
koukun commented
Where do we go to install the Tecogan files? The links the dev posted for the zip files timeout on the site

A
anonamc commented
This is no longer on GoFile, any chance of a reupload please?

Oct 3, 2020
Nikumi17.jpg
Nikumi16.jpg
Nikumi15.jpg
Nikumi14.jpg

Attachments

• Nikumi14.jpg
    Nikumi14.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 326
Comment