nastyjennaa

Dec 2, 2021
I got her OF today, she just posts tit pics and booty pics. Some twerk videos as well but for the good full nude content she keeps that as customs. So if you guys all want to chip in we can request one through me.
What are the prices for her ppv content?

Comment

Salam124

Virgin
Feb 6, 2021
Hey, no problem guys, so she isn't very active as of recent and hasn't made any new posts from what I've sent already. She doesn't respond much either so if I ever do get a message I'll let you guys know. She did claim she was gonna put a new price menu and ect but nothing came. She did send a pussy reveal/teaser of 2 photos out for like 5 bucks or something but I haven't bought it yet. I'll check it out sometime later this week or so thanks guys.

Comment

ceeyemheshani

Virgin
Dec 2, 2021
Hey, no problem guys, so she isn't very active as of recent and hasn't made any new posts from what I've sent already. She doesn't respond much either so if I ever do get a message I'll let you guys know. She did claim she was gonna put a new price menu and ect but nothing came. She did send a pussy reveal/teaser of 2 photos out for like 5 bucks or something but I haven't bought it yet. I'll check it out sometime later this week or so thanks guys.
Thank YOU!

Comment