Lewd God
Jan 18, 2023
This must be the clearest view of her pussy to date! 👀

20240520_185613.jpg

Comment

R-J

Lewd God
Jun 21, 2021
Ding ding ding! We have a winner gentlemen and it's purple shorts! And Patreon Class 257!
Patreon Class 257
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
imeo.com/948306283/148671c0c3
Patreon Class 257 Patreon Angle
imeo.com/948304018/1a90acdc95
Enjoy! :love:
loss of words.... Never thought this day will come. Thank you for posting this amazing videos.

now we know, if you wait... you will get the desired result... :love::love::love:

8 Comments
J
jacksprat123 commented
She said her goal was to reach 800 subs. She is quickly closing in on that now that she has discovered the secret. Show the subs what they want. I only hope she keeps it up.

T
thedream5dz commented
K
kerel commented
Maybe she will invite you to help;)

V
vergeman12 commented
258 is out if there is a kind soul out there!

S
sansibar commented
She seems to be satisfied ...
screen01.jpg

H
Heathrow commented
And the moral of the story is "it pays to show your pussy" 😆

D
docholiday81 commented
@Heathrow True story for the pussy. But another moral of the same story is: "Goal achieved, now I don't need to show much..." Not until the end of month it is, she have to give something for the renewal of the subs

F
fijian69 commented
I love her grand revelation that showing her pussy on camera attracts views. How longs this woman been making content? lol

cghost

Vip
Jan 23, 2021
Patreon 258 Patreon Angle
imeo.com/949865458/7b445a688d
258 Regular Angle
imeo.com/949865973/d4487f25e6

259 Patreon Angle
imeo.com/950515626/233aa9d39b

259 Regular
imeo.com/950515723/4355eacd23

4 Comments
V
vergeman12 commented
Thanks @cghost . And she's right back to boring stuff. Ugh, see you next week.

D
docholiday81 commented
You did it first @cghost, I was going to post them after I stop work. Thanks a lot ;). 2 patreon classes after the pussy show are boring and almost no slips... She made her goal for the 800 subs and what's next? Personally I'll wait for the next weekend to see patreon class no 260(end of the month)and I'll decide if I continue my subscription

C
clodemath commented
Sometimes I know she's reading my mind...

Attachments

• dog.png
    dog.png
    547.1 KB · Views: 388
D
docholiday81 commented

cghost

Vip
Jan 23, 2021
Reactions: Panji
6 Comments
P
Pmlotto commented
Would someone please explain why when i open the link in vimeo the videos are overexposed. The colours are are true colours just brightly lit. I opened them in Safari and chrome. Many thanks;)

V
vofeee commented
It is the way she films, there are several theories as of why. Some say it is on purpose, others that it is by mistake.

H
Heathrow commented
When she films the patreon angle she adjusts the exposure. You can see her doing it at the begininng.
I think it may be because some of her patreons complained about the quality. She is not great when it comes to the filming.

Reactions: ess
P
Pmlotto commented
Thanks for the replies guys, all the vids are the same, too bright. how are people watching the videos in true colour? she must be uploading them correctly otherwise people would complain.

Reactions: ess
S
stimp commented
The videos are in Dolby Vision, and they look amazing on a HDR monitor or 4K TV!

B
BIRRA commented