Youtuber Marlingyoga

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
Simp much?
How am I a simp if I'm not subscribed to her content? You are the one here defending mediocrity. I'm only calling out her grift so her numbers will go down. So who's the simp?

2 Comments
3rwe
3rwe commented
because you are complaining about free content ;):cool: Simpy

Y
yosif98 commented
A new discovery has been made in the field of mathematics. 25 is not equal to 25. Actually 25 is equal to 0.

Kyrelel

Sep 19, 2021
Every now and then there will be that one person who will come here and defend the indefensible. You make it seem like the yoga itself is great. She's the laziest yoga teacher I've ever seen in my life. Charging $25 for the subpar content makes it even worse.
She's NOT a yoga teacher, and doesn't claim to be. She is someone who took up yoga to help her through difficult times, and simply narrates her daily routine in the hope of inspiring others to "carry on" in life.
She found out that some people were watching her videos simply for an upskirt flash, and asking/hoping for nudity and that left her with two options:
1) Give up her inspiorational videos entirely
2) Do somethign to draw the peverts away from her Youtube channel

So she decided that she would "meet them halfway" and do more deliberate upskirts and, as YouTube policy does not allow that, she puts the extra videos on Patreon for people to buy.
She has NEVER suggested that she would do any more than that, but does post the odd mishap photo/video from her personal life.

So, she is actually doing MORE than she ever intended.
How someone can get another person to do something they had no intention of doing, and then complain that they don't go far enough really baffles me.

1 Comment
3rwe
3rwe commented
Exactly

Mar 20, 2022
She's NOT a yoga teacher, and doesn't claim to be. She is someone who took up yoga to help her through difficult times, and simply narrates her daily routine in the hope of inspiring others to "carry on" in life.
She found out that some people were watching her videos simply for an upskirt flash, and asking/hoping for nudity and that left her with two options:

So she decided that she would "meet them halfway" and do more deliberate upskirts and, as YouTube policy does not allow that, she puts the extra videos on Patreon for people to buy.
She has NEVER suggested that she would do any more than that, but does post the odd mishap photo/video from her personal life.

How someone can get another person to do something they had no intention of doing, and then complain that they don't go far enough really baffles me.
Damn dude. I hope she sees this someday and realizes you're the one she's meant to be with. There's hope, bro. Keep it up!!!!

Edit to add an LOL to the use of 'perverts'. I just imagine you fanning yourself while fighting off a fainting spell due to seeing someone's bare ankles.

• Haha
Reactions: yosif98
2 Comments
3rwe
3rwe commented
the OP is not wrong - maybe try more salt?

J
johnjohnson21 commented
Aw man. Who is she going to choose? Is she going to spend her life with the other dude or YOU? She's 100% going to fall in love with one of you. Just gotta keep up the good work.

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022

And you think her content is actually worth $25? By the way she is a yoga teacher, since 2007! It's there in her bio on her patreon page. So you are wrong on that as well.

Reactions: yosif98
2 Comments
S
sinnedevol commented
You couldn't resist . This Marling chick keeps saying that she plans on showing more in the Fall. So she's hoping to squeeze another 30 grand out of these followers by then . The John dude is trying to break that in half . She already became a for the money . She's a nasty ho too because she shows her wet panties and that's not from cum , just vaginal secretion . Nasty ho.

3rwe
3rwe commented
Clearly he doesn't that's why he's here and not on the patreon 🤦‍♂️