moj090990
moj090990 commented
why should i? I'm just asking on a forum page

J
johnnyappleseed1234 commented
maybe reach into that pocket and pony up some cash

H
HungRIGuy commented
Rather than continuously bumping the thread and making people look for nothing other than to see you begging, either contribute something or STFU.

Threaljoex

Apr 3, 2021
6 Comments
moj090990
moj090990 commented
How many times have you contributed? Last year I paid two months for his patreon

moj090990
moj090990 commented
I do not understand your comment, because you have not contributed to absolutely anything.

moj090990
moj090990 commented
Also, who the hell do you think you are to tell another user to say what she has to do? We have to do what you want? Who do you think you are

T
Threaljoex commented
Embarrassing

moj090990
moj090990 commented
Before telling other people what to do you should first help the community, that's what I'm trying to do by searching all over the internet for their videos.

moj090990
moj090990 commented
you can say what you want but there is empirical evidence that everything I have done is for the benefit of the community

Kyrelel

Sep 19, 2021
why should i? I'm just asking on a forum page
Asking over and over and over and over again .... If anyone has anything, they will post it !!!

1 Comment
E
e456789 commented
He's working on validating Einstein's comments on insanity. Somehow also believing that, without him, content will never be posted to this forum thread. Everyone who wants to put content here will check the forum, but forget every time. But he's a man of the people and will be there nagging reminder saying "Hey! I am not going to pay for this, but I am going to pester everyone on this forum that I want the content put up!"

silentblock

Oct 3, 2021
Relax guys, we're all in the same boat here...

At first I thought @moj090990 was a little insistent, but in the other hand it is good to have the thread alive and people like him contributes to that. Oh and if he paid two months of patreon and contributed sharing Marling's material here, he deserves some respect in my opinion.

I understand the people who got annoyed for that, but it is worth? it's just a forum thread.

Reactions: moj090990
Comment