Youtuber Marlingyoga

Jul 4, 2022
Can anyone guess the size of Malin's boobs just by the videos? (clearly for educational purposes...) She has great boobs obviously and I know is hard to tell the size because we must know height, length etc. Maybe someone can say approximately the size, I don't know... Thanks and sorry if I'm bugging you with this.

2 Comments
S
seriousgigi commented
34D

Y
yosif98 commented
does anyone know how tall she is?

Trexzz

Feb 8, 2024
Ohh if we just had an opportunity to the nudes she have taken

Knew her a while ago and I know she is way to naughty 👿 a friend of mine date her at some time and he told she love doing nudes

1 Comment
Y
yosif98 commented
i think she probably goes topless or nude in the beach

BIRRA

High Roller
May 18, 2021
8 Comments
D
docholiday81 commented
I saw the Marlingyoga Telegram channel too. What do you think that's for @BIRRA?

T
Trexzz commented
What is the link to that and is there anything

Y
yosif98 commented
Where did u find this? Did she made this herself or ...?

B
BIRRA commented
I just found it, I have no idea if it's legit or what it's for!

D
docholiday81 commented
I talked to her at the Telegram, but I'm not sure is her. Any ideas to check this out?

M
Malagate commented
I don't own a phone - yes, I know, that makes me weird, or at least, that's what people tell me - so I can't check this out - but can anybody tell me what's actually available at the end of that Telegram link?

D
docholiday81 commented
@Malagate It goes to a Marlingyoga channel with a logo and everything. I talk to her and ask me if I want private videos that's only available on Telegram. And I must pay first etc... Of course I didn't and I don't know if it's her for real

M
Malagate commented

Cheers for the info... I have to say - that doesn't sound like something she'd be doing... unless someone's going to post evidence to the contrary, I think you were right to be wary...

Trexzz

Feb 8, 2024
i think she probably goes topless or nude in the beach
I know she does, again one of my good friends had the pleasure of dating her for a while… and he told she was a 👿 in bed special when I cam to riding haha.
Wonder why with this boobs👊

My friend also told me that she love taking nudes and do videos - they also did some…I might be able to get her mail but that’s what I can do… but damm imagine just to see all the naughty things she do 🍆💦

Comment

3rwe

Vip
Jul 19, 2022
I know she does, again one of my good friends had the pleasure of dating her for a while… and he told she was a 👿 in bed special when I cam to riding haha.
Wonder why with this boobs👊

My friend also told me that she love taking nudes and do videos - they also did some…I might be able to get her mail but that’s what I can do… but damm imagine just to see all the naughty things she do 🍆💦
sure man and losers like you know everything thats why you are on here telling these fantasies instead of being out there getting her number 🥳 :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♂️

Comment

Whatever1!

Lewd God
Jun 30, 2021
Can anyone post todays class?

4 Comments
O
Onezero commented
From the fuzzy pictures my guess is the famous blue butterfly top and the infamous blue elastic frilly shorts.

V
vergeman12 commented
IF that is the case, I am looking forward to it!!

H
Heathrow commented
O
Onezero commented
lol mostly luck.

That top was from a couple of years ago. Probably one of the first intentional boob peeks.

I thought those shorts would never give up any secrets but there were a few peeks.

3rwe

Vip
Jul 19, 2022
From the other side

Regular:
v imeo.com/983034925/6883400b33

Patreon:
v imeo.com/983034748/f1a29fa104

Regular angle has nips and pussy slips starting at 21 minutes.
Patreon angle 37:20 nips out

6 Comments
V
vergeman12 commented
Nice, hoped for a little more, but still nice

W
Whatever1! commented
Thanks for posting.

H
Heathrow commented
"From the other side"?

I
ickley77 commented
Lots of 'heavy breathing' in this class- see 42 mins patreon angle.

3rwe
3rwe commented
that happy baby pose at 32:30

J
jacksprat123 commented
Check out Patreon Class 269 Patreon angle at 23:24. Very nice lip slip.