Patreon class 220
v imeo.com/886135575/26fc711817
Patreon class 220 Patreon angle
v imeo.com/886135441/3324642b99

Guys, I'm giving this one more month.

8 Comments
Y
yosif98 commented
Swimming in the snow - can you share this pls?

M
mercedesc200 commented
White panties? Like a Virgin!!!!!! Madona says.

M
mstfgll commented
She is very sexy but her videos get boring after a while. 1 or 2 yoga classes a week attract attention, which are 5-10 second accidents and the rest is a waste of time. I think she needs to spice it up. He can change the shooting angles or increase the patreon angle video series. I was a sestakist for 3 months but I had to quit. An idea.

3rwe
3rwe commented
stay on here and get the stuff free. If she changes it will be slowly slowly so dont get impatient

3rwe
3rwe commented
or you will be disappointed and frustrated

Y
yosif98 commented
are you malin in disguise?

3rwe
3rwe commented
just been around too long

M
mariobolle2023- commented
angle top

mstfgll

Jun 26, 2023
4 Comments
Y
yosif98 commented
yeah he is basically talking crap, unless "he" is malin herself in diguise

V
vandeguy40 commented
Giddy up

3rwe
3rwe commented
we have had this discussion before, she does what she likes and if you try force the issue she just stops showing everything. Not sure if you guys were around for that whole pre wedding disaster where she started showing and then people got greedy and demanded more and she basically stopped showing anything for about 3 months. Now shes back on track for gods sake dont fuck it up by messaging her telling her to send more Bobs and Vagina or shes gonna go back to being a "yoga teacher"

3rwe
3rwe commented
go watch the video where she has a rant about subscribers and how she would rather stop entirely than be subjected to abuse. At the end of the day you know and I know she is a narcissist that loves the fact that thousands of men find her tired old mom bod sexy. She cant help herself. And she is slowly but surely convincing herself that there is a special relationship between herself and her subscribers and so EVEEEENTUALLLLLYY she will feel confident and comfortable enough to do a full nude "yoga" session. Every time you shatter that mood by shouting for BOOBS and VAGINA (show us your cunt! im paying you matchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnow! strip for me matchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnow!) shes going to stop. Its not rocket science people. Shes a person

R-J

Lewd God
Jun 21, 2021
go watch the video where she has a rant about subscribers and how she would rather stop entirely than be subjected to abuse. At the end of the day you know and I know she is a narcissist that loves the fact that thousands of men find her tired old mom bod sexy. She cant help herself. And she is slowly but surely convincing herself that there is a special relationship between herself and her subscribers and so EVEEEENTUALLLLLYY she will feel confident and comfortable enough to do a full nude "yoga" session. Every time you shatter that mood by shouting for BOOBS and VAGINA (show us your cunt! im paying you ! strip for me !) shes going to stop. Its not rocket science people. Shes a person

Her primary motivation is fueled by the pursuit of increasing subscriber numbers. This drives her to occasionally reveal explicit content to ensure the retention of her subscription base. The necessity of continuing with semi-nude yoga sessions is rooted in the fact that it constitutes her primary source of income. An illustrative incident is when her YouTube channel faced a temporary suspension for a week due to a panty slip, causing her distress and nearly bringing her to tears due to the loss of her primary source of earnings.
Presently, it is likely that her earnings have grown to almost ten times the number of her original subscribers. The demands of her lifestyle make it challenging for her to cease producing videos, reinforcing her commitment to content creation despite any controversies.

Reactions: mstfgll
2 Comments
bsagreg
bsagreg commented
She knows what she got in to . She sure as hell can't or is to lazy to do actual yoga . This why she wears what she does and to act like its out of line for men to expect more from her Patrion channel is bullshit. Not to mention that her fanbase is almost all men if not all.

3rwe
3rwe commented
Go tell her that genius - please do

Heathrow

Lewd God
Jan 18, 2023
4 Comments
B
Bluedog888 commented
legend 👍

M
mariobolle2023- commented
thanks

Y
yosif98 commented
can sb please upload the new vids, essentially "Unleash the bliss within" and the videos with stuffign and turkey? Thnks

Y
yosif98 commented
ps. i meant especially* :p