Youtuber Marlingyoga

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
I miss y'all already...

"Second time over. If you have not yet see it do it asap 💞"

She enjoyed the Barbie movie so much, she went and watched it TWICE and invites us men to do the same.

Not while I still have my testicles, thank you!

4 Comments
H
Heathrow commented
42 years old ffs and still searching for enpowerment through a kids movie!

But like everything she does or says, it's not fully thought through!
Barbie is about a iconic Bimbo entering the 'real world' to challenge mens domination and attitudes towards women.

Meanwhile, she gets money from a Patreon where she plays subs along (she knows the majority will be men) by OCCASIONSLLY wearing something sexy, maybe something see-thru, an upskirt, a nip slip. Would anyone seriously into YOGA subscribe to this?

...AND ALL FOR THE $£€.

She wants women to be taken seriously and not being seen as sex objects, whilst making money out of being a sex object (NOT a Yoga teacher).
A bit double standards I think.

Bless her.

A
AllexBon commented
It's not a kids' movie and It's quite good. She's an odd gal and I don't have many kind words to say about her, but this movie will be one of the most watched and rewatched films of this decade, mostly by women.

3rwe
3rwe commented
I think we should all bless her stupidity or she wouldn't be showing us the goods (occasionally) :ROFLMAO: I mean her nipples are spectacular and we would never have got to know that if not for her self delusion so YAY!

M
mercedesc200 commented
Now who is going to continue the brilliant work of Pomy?

bsagreg

Oct 24, 2020
Hell On Earth
I think we should all bless her stupidity or she wouldn't be showing us the goods (occasionally) :ROFLMAO: I mean her nipples are spectacular and we would never have got to know that if not for her self delusion so YAY!
Is she really dumb. Makes a living by spending a an hour on the floor of her home and or a friends home and 30 mins on the computer. to have YouTube. and male yoga lovers "lmfao" send her money. A fucking genius I say.

• Haha
Reactions: 3rwe and Panji
Comment

yosif98

Vip
Jan 30, 2022
anyone with anything?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-04 021808.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 021808.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 1,057
  • Screenshot 2023-09-04 021757.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 021757.png
    677.7 KB · Views: 1,145
1 Comment
V
vergeman12 commented
I wish I had $30 to blow on this, but her history is sketchy.

R-J

Lewd God
Jun 21, 2021
I miss y'all already...

She enjoyed the Barbie movie so much, she went and watched it TWICE and invites us men to do the same.

Hey!

I hope you will stay around....

atleast to check the status of the thread... we all have made this as most viewed and commented thread here....

hope one day she will do for what we all have been waiting...

Comment

BIRRA

High Roller
May 18, 2021
I miss y'all already...

What software do you use to download videos from Vimeo?

2 Comments
C
Cabrabob commented

M
mariobolle2023- commented
thanks..gofile video?