Youtuber Marlingyoga

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
MarlingYoga day 1647 Patreon angle:

v imeo.com/845984971/3cdbd70112

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Hey Pomy. Is there really any difference between the $25 and the $30 tiers? It just seems like the $30 tier is a scheme to rip off her subscribers. I'm curious. What do you think?

Reactions: Panji
1 Comment
P
Pomy commented
I think it's too early to tell. Let's give it a few weeks and see what she comes up with...

SubZero79

Mar 8, 2021
6 Comments
W
wnkr_uk commented
Hey, I have a fetish non non-kardeshian-angles. Dont kinkshame me :devilish:

P
Pomy commented
Gotta justify those 30 bucks a month am I right, boys?

C
clodemath commented
Well, remember, she did show us how to blow an egg for easter... and tought it was cute :cautious:

H
Heathrow commented
OK, so this is what I'm understanding from her comments. If you look at her Patreon site the $4.99 lowest tier is "Sold Out" along with the $25 tier which is also "Sold Out". This is of course bollocks. You can't sell out of a Patreon. It's not a concert/sports arena with a capacity. It's her way of getting a more reliable income.
As she said in a previous video "Those who already subscribe to the $25 Patreon will remain on that price...providing you don't drop out. If you do you have to pay the $30". There's no way back in.
So the difference is the $25 in for the long haul get the same as the $30 "dip in and out" subscibers. This is what it is all about. She has spoken to someone who has advised her on Patreon and this is what the deal is so she knows what her monthly income will be, as opposed to the old method when her subs went up and down.
This is clearly her only source of income, apart from her fianće (soon to be husband). Maybe he is having a say in it all?
So are the £25 & $30 gonna get the same content? Probably yes. She did say the £25 "might get a little extra". Yeah like f**k. Like her "Kardassian" crap just now. What next? A photo of her picking her nose!
Being positive, maybe she will settle into it. She has a female friend filming her on the " Car Wash" & "Wedding Dress" vids. Maybe she is the one advising her on Patreon content. I'm wondering if it was her friend who shot the "Valborg try on" video. Maybe she will engineer a few sneaky peeks. We can but hope 🙏
Anyways, whatever, I still enjoy the content Pomy posts. There is something about her that keeps me curious. It's like a big tease. A big wind up. Dissapointment. Then you get a view of something titillating, as if by accident.
I know many of you think she is manipulating. I don't think so. I think she hasn't got a clue. She doesn't edit her vids. Her price changes were based on someone elses advise. Let's hope this someone else encourages her to let herself go a bit more.
Let's live in hope 🤷🏼‍♂️

(Sorry, a very long monologue. If you made it to the end bless you and thank you for bring tolerent).

H
Heathrow commented
In her last video she claims to have unlocked her previously blocked Patreon Videos, so maybe there is some gold in there?

bsagreg
bsagreg commented
Heathrow , I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there will be no video gold. I subscribed two separate times About six months and again at year into the channels beginning . No gold maybe copper , closer to lead.

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
Well, close...

Today, we're baking a cake!!!

v imeo.com/846467211/2916d138c2

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The cake looks good, i'll give her that...
She's really lost it if this is her premium content. Why should anyone pay for this crap?

Reactions: Larryflint and 3rwe
1 Comment
W
wnkr_uk commented
I asked for a video of her spreading her cakehole :(