Youtuber Marlingyoga

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
10 years sober class!

v imeo.com/836824704/4e4fce4296

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
There I was hoping for something special for her 10-year anniversary. I should have known better than to hope. It's the hope that kills you. Same old crap. I'm never giving her the benefit of the doubt again.
Come to think of it, has she even posted any patreon class 30-minute video this week? According to her patreon bio she's supposed to post 2 every week. She doesn't even care to do the basics.

Reactions: sam tony 1969
Comment

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
I was thinking the same thing. No way over 500 people pay for this. And she gets 20-30 likes steady
There's something shady going on there bro. It's the algorithm. She definitely does not have that many saps willing to flush their money down the sink. She doesn't even try and she lies a lot. It's the blatant lies that infuriate me the most. She clearly despises her subscribers. I'm sure of it. At this point I don't believe anything she says, not one word. I think she makes excuses not to post videos. She likes getting paid but won't put in the work. Her actions speak for themselves. Her words mean nothing.

Reactions: stimp
Comment