Youtuber Marlingyoga

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
Patreon class 182:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Thanks for all you do Pomy. I wish she would just ditch the pink robe. I mean what's the point of wearing what your subscribers want and then covering it all up? It defeats the purpose. Honestly Pomy, if you decide to end your subscription no one here can fault you. Her content is absolute crap, and it only seems to be getting worse.

Comment

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
I think it's really funny how she struggles to keep it covered all the time.

I thought yoga was about body acceptance and being one with the universe or some shit...

Real talk, I think she should rock what she's got! My respect for her will grow tenfold!

It's all about confidence, really.

(Sorry for going off...)

Comment

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
I think it's really funny how she struggles to keep it covered all the time.

I thought yoga was about body acceptance and being one with the universe or some shit...

Real talk, I think she should rock what she's got! My respect for her will grow tenfold!

It's all about confidence, really.

(Sorry for going off...)
Please tell her this when next you log in. That is if she doesn't block you for having the audacity to ask. She's very thin-skinned as I've heard.

Reactions: Pomy
Comment

Dillo

Vip
Jun 3, 2022
Pomy - do you mean that there is currently no link to the normal angle on her Patreon? Last time I looked, she had it listed on her Patreon under 16 May 2021, but I can't click on it to see if there's an actual link available. Anyway, here's my one...

The problem is - I don't know which Classes are still missing from her Patreon. I mentioned it last week, but what I'll do later on today is list all the Classes I actually have 1080p copies of from before she switched to Vimeo (meaning nearly all the youtube links I got them off are now dead) and maybe Pomy can check - when time permits - if Marling now has valid, updated Vimeo links to them on her site... if she doesn't, then I can post my copies. If she does, and they're not just 720p versions, then that's fine, there's probably no need unless someone particularly wants them...
It's funny how her older videos are better than her recent ones. People strive to be better but she does the opposite.

Comment

Pomy

Lewd God
Jul 11, 2022
Please tell her this when next you log in. That is if she doesn't block you for having the audacity to ask. She's very thin-skinned as I've heard.
I'll probably tell her this next time she does something stupid, like wearing a skirt for a video, then grabbing both ends, trying to cover her ass
while doing butt-lifts, it just looks ridiculous!

• Love
Reactions: Malagate and Panji
Comment

Malagate

Vip
Feb 20, 2021
Rather than simply list the files I had, I thought I may as well just upload them (in batches) because I know I'm going to have to bin some of them soon anyway as I'm running out of hard drive space.

I'll start off with Classes - she didn't start adding the Patreon Angle until Class 39, so here are the only Class ones I kept out the ones released prior to that. They're not great but they is what they is...

NB#1: The one labelled "failure" was just that: her camera failed midway through.
NB#2: True to form, she messed up the numbers - that's why you have two number 33s... well, actually you have three, because the 2nd one came in two parts...

I'll add more batches when I get the chance.

Comment